Post by tchemis » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:31 pm

This is my first website I have been developing under OpenCart (0.7.7)
It is almost pretty much done, I just need to add the Check / Money Order modules I created (after I fix them)
Originally I was going to go with a template other than the default, but the default served as a perfect setup for this type of project.

This website is currently LIVE please do not try to make tests orders but please feel free to register on the site ;D

http://www.plussizeappeal.com
Last edited by tchemis on Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by willow1872 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:25 pm

Very nice :D

Location - United Kingdom

Post by rYno » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:20 pm

I like the site design and colors.

I have two things to mention.

1.  First thing that stood out to me was that there was no solid color in the bar under the header, so id=bar.  It shows the background tile and just doesn't look right, especially since it has the same right/left borders as the other content divs

2.  When you look at items in your cart in the left column, there's no way to go to the cart from that spot... I think there should be a link there to "view basket".  If the eyes and mouse are there, why make them go find the cart link in the main nav?  Would be a simple text link possibly in the class=cart box.

Just some suggestions - I like the layout though... Good job.
- rYno

rangers lead the way

Location - Az

Post by tchemis » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:15 pm

Thanks rYno, I have added both your suggestions.

Post by Riboflavin » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:49 am

Just to let you know there is a typo on the word 'dancers' in your footer text.

Also, how did you add size/color options? I want to use opencart to run my clothing store but I couldn't find a mod for that.

Thanks

Post by tchemis » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:36 pm

Hello, this is already a feature of OpenCart, they are working on a mod that allows stock to be applied to these options, so you can for example have 3 red shirts, 1 in a size small, and 2 in a size medium, as of right now this is not possible, you can only add the options but the stock levels is still based of one stock amount (not really good).

To add the options simply create them first in Catalog >> Option. Create the Group then click on the folder to the left of the Group name, and you can begin to add your Options for that Group.

When you create your product if you click on the Folder, to the Left of the Product name once its added and you click Insert you will be presented with your Options to add.