Post by pgge3 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello everyone,

We would really appreciate if you could give us some feedback about our website @ https://www.ssl-paradise.com

If you could give us also some ideas on how we can improve the overall design and usability / user experience we would appreicate it as well.

Post by straightlight » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:48 am

A very nice presentation and layout. Although, I cannot mix the integrity of SSL paradise in yellow compared to the rest of the site. An addition would be to add the auto-complete feature to search bar. Somehow, I believe it would be a great fit in there. :)

Another feedback on my behalf would be to indicate the details regarding the SSL packages that you are selling. Each should be explained into their own separate pages as many web hosts provides.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON

Post by pgge3 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:50 am

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Autocomplete has been added on search. As far as the details page for each SSL Certificate of course as all OpenCart Shops there is a product view page that explains for each Certificate what it offers.

Logo is something that we still working on it. I hope until end of month will have something more final.

Thanks once again for the feedback.

Post by straightlight » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:49 am

I would use a bit more CSS 3 styling over the autocomplete feature but, yes, it does provide better insights regarding the look and feel with the autocomplete feature now.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON