Post by Zach » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:54 am

This one was an interesting build: http://purevites.com. When we decided to go into the health supplements and vitamins space, we decided to build an auto-ship feature and a unique rewards program since the brand we carry, Pure Encapsulations, is purchased quite regularly. I think it worked out well. The design is responsive and clean.

However, the page load speed is like 2 seconds until the first byte! Not sure why that is. If anyone has any advice on how to improve that, I'm all ears. We tried a few server side caching solutions but that didn't seem to improve anything. It's not the host because we tested it against an html page which had .3 seconds to the first byte.

Post by digitalhelper » Wed May 13, 2015 1:23 am

Hi there,

Just had a quick look at your website and there is three things that stood out. Please note that they might be me

1. On the front page there are no products. Maybe think about adding your popular products or special offers

2. Also the website seems a little bit plain, clean design yes but lacks a little colour.

3. No contact page. I see that you have your contact details on the website but would be nice to have them on one page if people want to ask a question about a product. There is one page with all your details on.

But this is my two cents.