Post by soulliving » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:00 pm

Hello!
I`ve more or less finalized our new store www.soulliving.no and feel it`s getting there.
Would love some feedback and/or suggestions on further progress.

I`m not a programmer, but managed to learn by doing over time, so getting more and more into it all.

Thanks in advance

Soulliving is an Norwegian webshop for korean skincare products - Setup in OpenCart 3.0.8..0 with Journal 3 theme

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:06 pm

Nice looking colour schemes, easy enough to navigate. Well done.

Just a little warning: You'll save yourself a lot of trouble by staying away from the Journal3 framework. An OpenCart standard-compliant web theme will make your site faster and less prone to errors.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by soulliving » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:02 am

Thanks for the feedbak!
Well aware of Journal 3 issuses, but known it for years now and feel I have a great overview on the Theme O0
Would not reccomend this to someone that want a hassle free setup :joker: - but also the oportunities it gives is amazing also.

Soulliving is an Norwegian webshop for korean skincare products - Setup in OpenCart 3.0.8..0 with Journal 3 theme