Post by QiSoftware » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:44 am

I spent most of September (2021) setting up a new Opencart shop - WiredShops- http://wired-shops.com.

New to everything associated with online shops, so I had a lot to learn. Please let me know if you see glaring errors. I stayed with the template that installed with the program, and for now- I am pretty happy. Spent a lot of time adding items to my shops. Have to say I am pretty impressed with Opencart.

Q...

Post by straightlight » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:40 pm

Developers kit shows:
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for http://wired-shops.com/catalog/view/jav ... min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 502, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
In addition, I would suggest the use of a website analyzer to ensure no additional errors are involved.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by QiSoftware » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:48 am

Thank you for your feedback. I have been trying to recreate the error message without success. I have had memory problems-- running Apache Tomcat so I restarted my server (jvm). Is it possible that caused the problem you observed?
Q...

Post by straightlight » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:59 am

QiSoftware wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:48 am
Thank you for your feedback. I have been trying to recreate the error message without success. I have had memory problems-- running Apache Tomcat so I restarted my server (jvm). Is it possible that caused the problem you observed?
Q...
Seem to load fine. A custom theme (not Journal), rather than using custom CSS, would of been nicer but, so far, it seem to load just fine. Regarding the look and feel of the modified default theme, I would definitely use a website analyzer to take a look at the results, however, since the default theme should not be used for production purposes.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON