Post by syednayab » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:58 pm

Hi,

please look a website , myntra.com

the best feataure on their site, which i think is user freindly, is the fact that

As you keep scrolling down , it keeps on genrating more and more products without going to the next, next page stuff, which happens usually,

i know silly question,
But is this possible any way in OC? O0

Life is a Gift! and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more......

Location - Mumbai India

Post by gladen » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:34 am

Hello;

I apologize, I am new herre and do not know the format for giving proper links, etc.

bull5-i has an extension called "Category/Search Endless Scroller / Infinite Scrolling (vQmod)" for $15 that does exactly what you are looking for.

There's also the lazy-load plug-in, but it isn't truly infinite, it merely allows you to run all of your products in a single, non-paginated long page and then only loads the pics when you get to them.

You could also run a Jquery script and pre-load it in your category controller to only spit out X-number of entries until the page is at the bottom and then have it load X more...

Given the low cost, I think the module is worth the money for you because you then don't have to worry about taking a few hours to make one.

Post by syednayab » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:29 pm

Thank you..its exactly i am looking for.

Life is a Gift! and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more......

Location - Mumbai India