Post by slingeraap » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Is this a bug?

I have a wholesale group where those people get cheaper prices. When i fill in a discount price for a product that has 2 options with different prices, for example size Large for 20 dollars and size Medium for 15 dollars, that is totally ignored. I can only fill in 1 discount price and that's it.

So the discount price for customer groups doesn't work at all for different option prices? Or am i missing something here?

Post by Avvici » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Should work fine on the total price regardless of the options. Is it a custom extension you are using that is enhancing the normal behavior?

Expert Member

Location - Asheville, NC

Post by slingeraap » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:19 pm

No, it is a standard OC installation. It just isn't supported yet. If you use different prices for options, you simply can not use special prices for customer groups. It is a bug. The only way to work with special prices for customer groups is to divide all different product prices into different products so that the different option prices not have to be used.

Post by Avvici » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Expert Member

Location - Asheville, NC

Post by slingeraap » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:54 am

Nope, that functionality is already in the standard OC.

It is just that OC ignores any different option prices for customer groups. It is a bug, it isn't implemented now.