Post by marcelwoo » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Problem fixed. Everyone test it for me, I want to say thank you! :)
Last edited by marcelwoo on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"We help each other to grow". That's the opencart community!

All free mods
Home Based Ebay business Opportunity(not ads)

Post by MarketInSG » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:45 pm

speed isn't that bad. But awkward pause when click add to cart, yes there is. Likely your host that is causing it.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by Purebeads » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:48 pm

I agree. I went onto your site and did a few things, and everything seems very slow. I don't have the fastest internet connection, however -- Verizon's $20 service, which is their slowest "high-speed" service. But most sites respond much faster than yours does.

Post by marcelwoo » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I guess they'd better fix it ASAP, or I am gonna ask for a refund and tell people not to use 247 hosting' service again. I was really shocked that the so called vps worked like crap! It is even slower than the shared hosting I bought in another hosting company.
UPDATE
They seem to have fixed the issue for me. But I still want people to test it for me, because when I did a test at www.host-tracker.com, I found the response time(I guess maybe they do pinging for that) from many locations in the world was quite slow, many of which experienced timeout. I tested my old vps when I first bought it and there was no response time issues.

So If you guys from different corners of the world want to do me a favor and test it for me, I will really appreciate it :)

"We help each other to grow". That's the opencart community!

All free mods
Home Based Ebay business Opportunity(not ads)