Post by mchrisokc » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:56 pm

I searched the forum and was surprised to find that this topic isn't discussed more. I want to make donations to opencart, but I don't want to have to go through the payment process each and every month. Is there a way to set up an automatic donation each month? As I get closer to launching my online and physical store time will be very short to do things. I saw in one of Daniel's posts about purchasing advertising for XX dollars a month..but I can't find any reference to it anywhere else. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
mchrisokc

Location - Ontario, Canada

Post by Qphoria » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:21 pm

PP Recurring can be set as a simple button when referring to donations.
http://developer.paypal-portal.com/pdn/ ... d.id=12056

PP is also coming out with a "split" pay option where you can have a customer pay you, and you can set it up to split-up and pay up to 5 people. This would be great for subscription based or royalty base mods, as well as donating a bit to opencart for each thing sold

Administrator

Post by mchrisokc » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:13 pm

Ir eally like this idea of 'split pay' that would resolve some things for me, including donations to opencart. When they do come out with this feature please let me know. I will also keep an eye on paypal and continue look for this addon feature. Thanks Qphoria.

Thanks,
mchrisokc