Post by kanum » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:48 pm

This is my first post here! So HI all!

I recently find this amazing ecommerce apps. I "need your help" for the follow:

I sell Hardware (computeres, televisions, software, etc and other relative stuff)

I have the follow idea - Usage of OpenCart for show to my customer (or future customers) my catalogue off products.For this I'am thing use OpenCart, in a offline install by using xampp or something for work with Android.

1. The above is possible? use Opencart in android with xampp or something?
2. Is possible disallow the need of register/create account of Customers? I need only create name, address, etc and non need create username/password

In other words usage of opencart for register customer (like a database) ofr take orders, etc.. of my current customers and future customers.

Thanks,
David

Post by kanum » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:04 pm

No one can give me help about questions above? :)

Post by Avvici » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:31 pm

kanum wrote:This is my first post here! So HI all!

I recently find this amazing ecommerce apps. I "need your help" for the follow:

I sell Hardware (computeres, televisions, software, etc and other relative stuff)

I have the follow idea - Usage of OpenCart for show to my customer (or future customers) my catalogue off products.For this I'am thing use OpenCart, in a offline install by using xampp or something for work with Android.

1. The above is possible? use Opencart in android with xampp or something?
2. Is possible disallow the need of register/create account of Customers? I need only create name, address, etc and non need create username/password

In other words usage of opencart for register customer (like a database) ofr take orders, etc.. of my current customers and future customers.

Thanks,
David
Not possible to use OC with android operating system. You can however use android phones to view opencart on the web..

Expert Member

Location - Asheville, NC

Post by dougphillis » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:48 pm

Open cart can support Android operating system via mobile phone But for not what you have written,it can be used as open cart for web browsing and for other purposes.

Post by kanum » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Nice. Do you know if is possible disable registration, for work only for register customer without need of username and password?

Thanks

Post by Avvici » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:30 am

kanum wrote:Nice. Do you know if is possible disable registration, for work only for register customer without need of username and password?

Thanks
THis is Guest Checkout

Expert Member

Location - Asheville, NC

Post by jariusj77 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:43 am

wish you were able to get it worked out!Image