Post by web2works » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:17 am

I am kinda fed up of reading nothing but people complaining about all the hard work that Daniel and the team have put into Opencart, especially with 1.5.

So here are the main points that I feel have seriously improved Opencart and have made my life a lot easier:
  • -The one page checkout process is a million times easier for a user to purchase products all on one page. Also with estimated shipping this will save the numerous emails I would receive asking how much shipping would to a particular location.
    - As a website developer the layout system is an absolute gold mine with no restriction any more for the design layout.
    - The whole product attributes is brilliant fixing numerous problems I have had with complex project options.
    - The HTML code is much easier to work with now with is being more complaint and less inline JavaScript.
Not to mention the Affiliates, Gift Vouchers and many more new improvements that I keep discovering.

Also using SVN with comments has been brilliant to keep updated with the latest changes.

A big thank you and donate coming your way.

Quality Opencart Website Design - we don't just tweak a colour or two we build a fully bespoke design for OpenCart tailored for your business and target audience.
View our latest websites at: http://www.web2works.co.uk/portfolio

Post by davellandudno » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:24 am

I agree - 1.5 is a cracking piece of software. I used to use CubeCart and found everything about OpenCart far better, so easy to setup, customise and use. Thanks to the developers for all their hard work. :)

Dave

Post by Alistair » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Definitely. When I started using opencart I thought I'll be having a hard time since it was so new to me (I was new with Ecommerce then) so I was so frantic about everything. Thankfully all my questions were answered in this forum and The OpenCart itself made itself so efficient and easy to use. I also wanna say thank you to the team.

SEO Blog Philippines