Post by svdumitrescu » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:04 pm

Hi! If I click/tap on an empty category the default English message displays "There are no products to list in this category." which is the text string for the {{ text_empty }} text variable. The text_empty variable is properly translated in the other two languages installed, ../product/category.php respectively. Yet they do not display when the respective languages are selected, the message always defaults to the English text value. I tryed to add $_['text_empty'] =... to other translation php files, to no avail, no change, they won't display whatsoever. What is wrong, please?

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:21 pm

I am unable to reproduce your error, see e.g. our OC 3 demo at https://www.mhccorp.com/demo/software where the text_empty message is displayed in every chosen language.

Without further details, nobody will be able to help you. What is your OC version? Any extensions installed? Web theme? Site URL?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member