Post by ShadowDragon » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:34 am

Error Code(0): Error: Invalid default value for 'date_start'
Error No: 1067
ALTER TABLE `oc_coupon` ENGINE = `MyISAM` in /home/cagedi5/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 41

Post by Cue4cheap » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:53 am

Hello new user/poster,

A few quick things.... We need info... i.e. what you are doing. What Opencart version you are using. And of course more details....

But as as guess: viewtopic.php?t=222431
Please try to help us help you and also do searching on the forum ... even if google search of:
opencart Error Code(0): Error: Invalid default value for 'date_start' Error No: 1067

Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by paulchinky50 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:56 pm

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

Post by OSWorX » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:40 pm

paulchinky50 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:56 pm
Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.
As Cue4cheap already mentioned - and is also valid for you:
A few quick things.... We need info... i.e. what you are doing. What Opencart version you are using. And of course more details....
Best to start here: viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480

p.s.: and if you post again a hidden link, you will be banned.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria