Post by Eveline_2 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:34 pm

Hello,

I have purchased an addon using this site. I cannot download the addon i just PAID for because 'Waiting for Proof of ID'.

Apperantly OC classiefied me as a criminal....

So i click on contact support. The form fills in all fields from my account. Yet when i submit i get the error:

Code: Select all

The first name or last name could not be matched with the order!
It auto-fills in the name fields. I have changed them to everything i can think off. Checked the Order invoice tried company name, login name, first name, last name, firstname lastname everything

I have reported this issue SEVERAL times before to OpenCart but no response.

Today is the last day i can work on my store. I just want to download the module i have just bought!

Post by Eveline_2 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:01 pm

This is extremely annoying! I only have today to work on my shop and i am stalled! AGAIN!

Either don't accept my money but don't accept my money yet block me!

Post by Johnathan » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:28 pm

That order status means the order did not pass automatic fraud verifications, so the OpenCart team has to manually verify it. If the normal contact form isn't working, perhaps it's due to a special character or something in your name? It sounds like a bug in their system, so try contacting them directly here (and if filling in the Order ID field doesn't work, I'd leave it blank and put your Order ID into the body of the message):

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... rt/contact

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator

Post by Nona96 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:11 am

I also encountered with same problem.