Post by Vector224 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:28 am

Hello,
I just wanted to share with you my experience with MultiMerch software in case you are looking for a Multi-vendor software.

I have purchased MultiMerch software about 5 months ago and now I consider myself an expert in this software because I have spent lots of time working on it and testing, MutiMerch is a complete software that you need in order to build a successful marketplace with your Opencart and I don't think there is any other software in Opencart Marketplace that can beat this software, there are many features to talk about in this software that you can learn about them on their website: https://multimerch.com/features/ but I can give you a little summary here and what it's worth mentioning in my opinion.

First, MutliMerch is integrated with Basel theme which is the theme I am using and by the way, it's an amazing theme you need to check them out as well from here https://themeforest.net/item/basel-ajax ... e/20199321 also with journal2_8.21.2 theme, journal3_beta_8.21.2 and moneymaker2_8.21.2

Second, in addition to all great features MultiMerch offer, they make regular updates every month and they keep developing and fix bugs and add new features. which is this is why I think it worth every penny I paid for this software.

Third, You can fully customize plans for your vendor when they subscribe with you, for example, you can charge them per post or fixed amount monthly or by percentage when they make sales.

Fourthly, MultiMerch have an amazing support that you can rely on in case you need them, and I really feel safe with them because I know they will solve my problems and I would like to give a big shout out the founder of MultiMerch (Martin) for caring about his clients and listing to them and he tries to ask me for feedback to keep developing this amazing software.

MultiMerch cost $485/one time and lifetime technical support you can read more about pricing here: https://multimerch.com/pricing/

Now I talked about the pros of MultiMerch, I need to be fair and talk a little about the cons, MultiMerch developers need to focus more on making the vendor control panel better looking (responsive) for smart devices as most of my visitors are using smart devices not PC. Also, when customers visit their profile and click on the recently purchased items that page is not really mobile responsive and need to be improved.
However, MultiMerch team did tell me that they are aware of it and that will fix it in the coming updates so at the meantime, I don't really worry about it and I am sure they will fix it.

Post by affect » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:12 pm

Thanks, Rayan! Appreciate the feedback ;)

"Recently purchased" is OpenCart's own page, so can't blame MultiMerch here!

Seriously, though, responsiveness is something we'll be specifically working on as part of the early 2019 releases – as well as the API for mobile apps.

MultiMerch Marketplace for OpenCart

Post by Vector224 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:24 pm

affect wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:12 pm
Thanks, Rayan! Appreciate the feedback ;)

"Recently purchased" is OpenCart's own page, so can't blame MultiMerch here!

Seriously, though, responsiveness is something we'll be specifically working on as part of the early 2019 releases – as well as the API for mobile apps.
Thanks for the clarification and good luck!

Post by purpletreesoft » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:42 pm

Good review. For the price they ask, they must be a nice developer and support team, to stay in the market.
So it is good to hear that some developer is able to justify the cost of their software by providing a good quality product and support!

Purpletree Software LLP
New features launched for Multivendor Marketplace Extension

Post by affect » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:10 pm

purpletreesoft wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:42 pm
Good review. For the price they ask, they must be a nice developer and support team, to stay in the market.
So it is good to hear that some developer is able to justify the cost of their software by providing a good quality product and support!
We basically consider MultiMerch an all-in-one marketplace solution, not merely an OpenCart extension, and build it with the overall user experience in mind – this saves people time and time is money.

If an hour of work by a good developer costs you anywhere between $50 and $150 then the price tag of MultiMerch isn't that high for all the features and a lifetime of technical support and updates you're getting.

By the way, I do recommend PurpleTree Multivendor to those coming to us who need something less expensive and more of an OpenCart extension. I think you did a great job with it! ;)

MultiMerch Marketplace for OpenCart