Post by gunner86 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:16 am

Hi everyone ,
i have a slowdown problem on my server for a long time so i cant get in to my websites almost a whole day sometimes . i contacted for that with Host Service ( bluehost ) , and they told me now everything seems ok . ( before 2 weeks ago detecated a malware on some files and i deleted them all after than ) . i want to know that , do i have to have any antivirus program or extension for it . what can cause to do that , do you have any idea for it . ( there is no slowdown on my internet , and i have not too many products on my websites , i use OC2.2.0.0 but also i have an joumla website , but all of them are very slow , sometimes i get only a white blank page ) . thanks ...

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:29 am

Well, how about sharing a URL with us ?

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by thekrotek » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:19 pm

This has absolutely nothing to do with OpenCart or Joomla. Maybe you have a malicious script, which processes thousands of emails, and you experiece slowdowns, when it works. Anyway, without looking right on your server it is absolutely impossible to solve this.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member