Post by loveyourlife » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:24 pm

Notice: Error: Could not load template /home1/account/public_html/mysite.com/catalog/view/theme/common/footer! in /home1/user/public_html/mysite.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php on line 99

I tried to install OpenCart 2 Theme Free Car Audio Lemon but when i already change the template then this showed when i visit my site. I tried to make the default again but still have the error. I tried to load my backup at the backend but still have this error. Maybe because it was just the database what i loaded. Im confused as a newbie. Thank you for any help.

Post by D3MO » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:32 pm

what is version of opencart ? it may be theme was created for newer opencart where .tpl where not needed anymore and your opencart still looking for template files with extension .tpl in controllers

Opencart Expert | voldemaras@gmail.com
Skype - programanija | Gtalk - voldemaras@gmail.com
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT

Post by loveyourlife » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:36 pm

It is Version 2.1.0.1. What should i do now to fix the error?

Post by Burt65 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:12 pm

loveyourlife wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:36 pm
It is Version 2.1.0.1. What should i do now to fix the error?
You could ask the developer for help HERE

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz

Post by loveyourlife » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:36 pm

I tried to delete the theme opencart_root/catalog/view/theme but still have the error. I just want to change a new theme if that was the problem.

Post by loveyourlife » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:22 pm

Can anyone please help me? Can i use the solution from this thread? viewtopic.php?t=154885 Could it be the solution to my problems too? Hoping for someone to help me. thanks