Post by lavieverte » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:51 pm

I am using Opencart 2.3.0.2, with Vqmod 2.6.3 installed. Whenever I set my store under maintenance mode in the admin/setting page, the front page of the store will show in the following msg without admin login instead of the normal maintenance mode page .(It will be normal after admin login)

Fatal error: Call to a member function getInformations() on a non-object in /home/u729687566/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_common_header.php on line 89

The followings are the relevant lines found on line 89 of /vq2-catalog_controller_common_header.php:
foreach ($this->model_catalog_information->getInformations() as $result) {
if ($result['bottom'] && $result['information_id'] == 4) {
$data['info'] = array(
'title' => $result['title'],
'href' => $this->url->link('information/information', 'information_id=' . $result['information_id'])
);
}
}
$data['text_contact'] = $this->language->get('text_contact');

Anyone knows how I can fix this? Thanks so much!

Post by yodapt » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:20 pm

That means the catalog/information model was not loaded, that's the best we can do with the information given.

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com

Post by lavieverte » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:13 pm

The followings come out when stracing it:

Array
(
[type] => 1
[message] => Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getInformations() on null in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_common_header.php:89
Stack trace:
#0 /home/XXXXXX/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(51): ControllerCommonHeader->index(Array)
#1 /home/XXXXXX/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php(24): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array)
#2 /home/XXXXXX/public_html/catalog/controller/common/maintenance.php(27): Loader->controller('common/header')
#3 /home/greenvit/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(51): ControllerCommonMaintenance->index()
#4 /home/XXXXXX/public_html/system/engine/front.php(34): Action->execute(Object(Registry))
#5 /home/XXXXXX/public_html/system/engine/front.php(29): Front->execute(Object(Action))
#6 /home/XXXXXX/public_html/system/framework.php(103): Front->dispatch(Object(Action), Object(Action))
#7 /home/XXXXXX/pub
[file] => /home/XXXXXX/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_common_header.php
[line] => 89
)

Post by kwon255 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:03 am

I am getting the same error on 2.3.0.2. Any ideas please?