Post by OCdevWizard » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:20 am

Need to fix URL's:
http://prntscr.com/kd3b5h (1 - correct and redirect to the sales page, 2 - wrong and redirect to transactions)

OCdevWizard - OpenCart extensions and modules.

Location - Eastern Europe

Post by OCdevWizard » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:22 am

Improvements for seller account, Extensions page:
http://prntscr.com/kd3c88 - is it possible to add here some simple filters, like LIMIT?

Post by OCdevWizard » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:23 am

I don`t get any email notification on new Review from the customer.

Post by Daniel » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:05 pm

I'm working on the main site now. My ex graphic designer / coder messed the site up after not testing properly.

Would be good if while I fix the main site others were fixing issues on github. I current have no programmers and i'm hiring in the UK rather than Hong Kong.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:59 pm

rating system is now fixed. will look at the other stuff later.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Johnathan » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:40 pm

Daniel wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:59 pm
rating system is now fixed. will look at the other stuff later.
:yahoo:

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by OCdevWizard » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:15 am

Hi
Maybe add date added for review? Like this http://prntscr.com/kmhe50
What do you think?

Post by LokoPoco » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:44 am

The idea is great about review time. Waiting for half stars;)

Post by D3MO » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:52 pm

I don't know maybe if developer have 10 modules this feature is not needed:) but if you have more than 20-30 modules listed on marketplace sometimes you simply forget how you named the module :) so it would be very good feature to allow in magane extensions to have a search filter where you could enter any word from module title) and it will filter it trough your extensions (once you need to edit it) sometimes it is time consuming to browse trough 10 pages)

Opencart Expert | voldemaras@gmail.com
Skype - programanija | Gtalk - voldemaras@gmail.com
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT

Post by erikgrueter » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:22 pm

My concern is, there are so many bug reports here, and will be very tiresome going through each and every thread trying to patch things manually.

Would be helpful for an official confirmed bug list for 3.0.2.0, with links to fixes for each bug, so we can see what's worth patching and what's not.

Post by Jeanjean88 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:00 am

artcore wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 11:11 pm
Hi Joel,
Good list!
I'd like to see #comments on the extension listing pages in addition to rating. Most buyers don't rate (or don't know how to as I've encountered also) so that leaves ~80% of the ratings empty thus not providing a clue to popularity.

And for an idea: If a search returns zero results, provide a means to post a commercial request to which (subscribed?, trusted?) devs can respond.

I guess it would be too much to ask to have ajax search and pagination. 14k results isn't too much to get in one go and have some js to filter and display results. ;D

Cheers
Hello, i'd like to see too!

Post by padaliyajay » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:40 pm

I would like to have a favourite or wishlist extension button in opencart marketplace

Post by OCdevWizard » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:33 pm

Hi
As I can see the problems still not fixed on opencart marketplace https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... /extension
By the way may be Daniel reed this message in future and fix all problems, and PLEASE remove this sort order method http://prntscr.com/r1n830 cuz a lot ot developers jus abusing this functon and update 20-30 extensions with out real updates of his extension, useing this method they are want to show they extension on the top on the list.

Post by clicker.extensions » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:57 pm

I think a first in a row must be:
1. Get a bigger support and developers team.

Looks like Daniel tries to maintain everything on his own and he has no enough time for this.

A bigger team could help him to sort out in a year or two things and requests hanging here for several years.

Post by imemmajackson » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:17 am

It seems like the rating based on some kind of calculation. ie 2-Five Star shows as a 3-Fiver Star Rating, 4 five star as 4-star rating.
It looks like buyers didn't fully appreciate the extension which is incorrect. I'd say add breakdown like: 1 buyer(s) rated 5 stars, etc if you have to go this route.

Post by opencartmart » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:29 pm

The comment section on the extension page is behaving like crazy. After adding a couple of comments, it displays the same item twice/thrice and makes a mess with the ordering of comments.

XForm - Opencart Form Builder
Xshippingpro - An advanced Shipping Module
Need Professional support? Skype: opencartmart

Post by stalker780 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:24 am

opencartmart wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:29 pm
The comment section on the extension page is behaving like crazy. After adding a couple of comments, it displays the same item twice/thrice and makes a mess with the ordering of comments.
Also if there are more than 5 answers to a comment, you can see "See more replies.." button.
But clicking on it always loads previous 5 answers creating duplicates. So it is impossible to see more than 5 answers.

Location - Ukraine

Post by stalker780 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:34 am

Also it would be nice to have 1000x1000px images for extensions. At least 800x800px.
It is impossible to see anything on 500x500 screenshots when clicking on additional images.

Location - Ukraine

Post by OSWorX » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:40 pm

Some nice arguments here ..
But at least none from the view of a customer, and I am talking about the integrated Marketplace in OpenCart since the 3.x release!
Did that not really worked at the beginning, it became better and better - but still lacks some important.

For example does the integrated Marketplace not display all extensions which are available.

Another missing feature is, to inform the customers (at the integrated Marketplace site) what data is submitted, where and how long this data will be store.

And one more issue with the Marketplace in general: prohibit the option to "update" the own extension
1. more than once a day
2. if often updated, a check why and what if made to many times, add a "timeout" periode to prevent such practice

Because as it seems currently, some "developers" are using the update function only to promote their extensions (in becoming top positions when filter Updated is used).

The last issue is, that some extensions are approved - but after what guidelines?
There are always a few with either
* nonens (e.g. "a test")
* incorrect language (either the Marketplace is available only in English, or it becomes multilingual where English will be still the major language)
* "offering" services - which could be a good (and new) section, does not exist currently ..

Finally, in general I am missing (as developer) clear conditions a developer has to follow and his extensions must be made of.
Also the possibility as customer to see more about the technical background of the extension(s) - which should be a requirement when a (new) extension will be published.

Beside this all, the current conditions have to be revised to be in accordiance with the GNU/GPL v.3 License.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by opencartmart » Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:53 pm

OSWorX wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:40 pm
And one more issue with the Marketplace in general: prohibit the option to "update" the own extension
1. more than once a day
2. if often updated, a check why and what if made to many times, add a "timeout" periode to prevent such practice
I wish it would happen. Updating all modules is a tedious job. We usually update once a month unless an urgent release is essential. Interestingly whenever I visit the marketplace, I always see the same modules all the time. I guess they use some kind of scheduler script to update them (though OC does not have an API for it, making a crawler is a solution) otherwise it would be very tedious manually.

XForm - Opencart Form Builder
Xshippingpro - An advanced Shipping Module
Need Professional support? Skype: opencartmart