Post by dmconklin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:39 am

Just curious, how long does it normally take for the visible number of sales on the extension page to increase after making a sale? The only reason I know I sold any was because I was contacted for support.

Also, I noticed I wasn't contacted via email about the purchase.

Post by artcore » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:14 pm

It's been that way since the new website went live in Nov'16
There's a seller api (account>seller info) that posts the order data to an url of your choice. This is where you can have a script to mail yourself, save to db, etc.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=166524

Attn: I no longer provide OpenCart extensions, nor future support - this includes forum posts.
Reason: OpenCart version 3+ ;D

Thanks!

Location - The Netherlands

Post by OpenCart Addons » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:32 am

You can also turn on order notifications through your seller account settings. When you make a sale, OpenCart will send you a notification email with some of the customer info.

You can also see a history of your sales through the Transactions and Sales pages within your account settings.

Unfortunately the extension page sale count is not updated regularly. This is one of the items on my list to tackle with Daniel once OC v3.0 is launched.

Cheers,
Joel.

Canada's Leading Expert In OpenCart Development & Certified OpenCart Development Partner Image

Location - Canada

Post by artcore » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:19 pm

FYI, I hardly ever receive an email for a sale but sometimes it does weirdly enough. That's why I rely on the seller api.

Attn: I no longer provide OpenCart extensions, nor future support - this includes forum posts.
Reason: OpenCart version 3+ ;D

Thanks!

Location - The Netherlands

Post by dmconklin » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:06 am

Post by artcore » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:19 am

FYI, I hardly ever receive an email for a sale but sometimes it does weirdly enough. That's why I rely on the seller api.
Yeah, I had enabled Notify Purchase setting in the seller preferences when I set up the account and I didn't get anything. Thanks for the link btw.

Post by dmconklin » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:09 am

Post by OpenCart Addons » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:32 pm

You can also turn on order notifications through your seller account settings. When you make a sale, OpenCart will send you a notification email with some of the customer info.

You can also see a history of your sales through the Transactions and Sales pages within your account settings.

Unfortunately the extension page sale count is not updated regularly. This is one of the items on my list to tackle with Daniel once OC v3.0 is launched.

Cheers,
Joel.
Thank you for that. The Sales page works and I can see my sales ty.