Post by lz1nud » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:15 pm

Click Here for a full list of reported bugs.
Last edited by lz1nud on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sky-Mag Bulgaria

Location - Bulgaria

Post by d-w.gr » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:57 pm

I see the same thing.

Also on My Account - Downloads says 'Sorry, You do not have any purchased items.'
Also i can't down anything on this page.

Post by imakeitwork » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:22 pm

Search function works, but only if you click on Search icon instead of clicking Enter.
Worse thing is that search results are irrelevant comparing to search phrase. Tried to search for couple of my extensions with exact title (they're specific) - my extension was not in the list (at least in first 3 pages).

Some more:
Extensions that I sold multiple times show 0 SALES in the extension page
The same with comments - O COMMENTS
Some extension images (and top banner, 693x200) are missing.

Post by uksitebuilder » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:27 pm

It is a complete disaster of a release.

Cannot click into extensions to view, get uncaught exception

Many extension sellers will be affected

Why on earth they roll out something so buggy and unfinished to the public before testing thoroughly first is beyond me.

I have posted on GitHub tracker, feel free to comment on the issue: https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/5004

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by OSWorX » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:28 pm

Also clicking on an extension image leads to an error (XML is shown):
https://image.opencart.com/cache/561d53 ... 0x5500.jpg

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by OSWorX » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:31 pm

Showcase is also everything else than a 'showcase':
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=cms/showcase

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by cbblol » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:52 pm

I need redownload my updating shipping module, now how to do ? :'(

Post by lz1nud » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:04 pm

I hope they keep the old database somewhere safe, some of my purchased extensions are missing.

Also can confirm that can't download anything from purchase history.

Sky-Mag Bulgaria

Location - Bulgaria

Post by artcore » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:51 pm

I just unpublished all my extensions as it looks horrendous. No images, comments, sales, description line breaks, ratings...all gone. A year worth of hard work down the toilet.

bugs:
- you can't select any OC version below 2.0.1.0 for an extension.
- all show disabled status in the list

Even if it were working...
Are all the extension comments gone forever? I had some excellent feedback that I wanted to keep as testimonials. Is it too much, to ask first before deleting it, so we can store it somewhere.
I really expected ajax functionality on the new marketplace. What is this? 1998?
And why no forum integration? Come on, there are awesome themes for phpBB.

Surely a professional webdev can do better than this? Moreover, if I were to deliver work like this new opencart site, I would be out of business soon.

meh

Attn: I no longer provide OpenCart extensions, nor future support - this includes forum posts.
Reason: OpenCart version 3+ ;D

Thanks!

Location - The Netherlands

Post by OSWorX » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:12 pm

artcore wrote:Surely a professional webdev can do better than this? Moreover, if I were to deliver work like this new opencart site, I would be out of business soon.
As far as I know, the webdev is isense

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by advaitn » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:55 pm

I hope this is beta version of the new site, they would be implementing the older version itself, till the bugs are cleared.
The web dev was high maybe :laugh: :laugh:

Location - Nagpur, India.

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:10 pm

nobody is perfect, probably, he was in a hurry, to get this place upgraded, in OC-1.5 to OC-2 like Style ::)
I guess he mis-interpreted something, like so many in the old 1.5 to 1.5 upgrade Information,still beeing
integral PART of Oc v.2.3.2..x 8)

The Forum PREVIEW Function does not work anymore, besides of the missing images, related with the Forum Software, since they played around with this place yesterday. :-\ I get logged out just about every second attempt, to fix errors in existing content....

Like my Old Man used to say, Never touch a running Engine! :laugh:

Ernie
Last edited by IP_CAM on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Burt65 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:35 pm

:D Nice to see that things are just as usual...

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz

Post by OpenCart Addons » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:39 pm

OSWorX wrote:
artcore wrote:Surely a professional webdev can do better than this? Moreover, if I were to deliver work like this new opencart site, I would be out of business soon.
I think iSenseLabs only worked on the design. If you look through the site there is a ton of filler text that has not been replaced with actual content which is an indication that the designer only provided the template.

There is also the issue of phrasing and typos on the site. It points to someone with whom English is a second language. I follow iSenseLabs' blog and their writing style and grammar does not match the content on the site.

Joel.

Canada's Leading Expert In OpenCart Development & Certified OpenCart Development Partner Image

Location - Canada

Post by tech.cnsb » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:49 pm

uksitebuilder wrote:It is a complete disaster of a release.

Cannot click into extensions to view, get uncaught exception

Many extension sellers will be affected

Why on earth they roll out something so buggy and unfinished to the public before testing thoroughly first is beyond me.

I have posted on GitHub tracker, feel free to comment on the issue: https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/5004
It is the end of year 2016. Still release something didn't test it. Unbelievable, it is so obvious the extension market is in completed.
It should immediate revert back to the old version... no backup plan? overwrite everything?
Good luck with the team do the revamp / migration...
Forces your customer all to version 2 is good, but at least give people some grace period...
Appreciate Opencart works very much, but this upgrade definitely 100% nonono

Post by Burt65 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:52 pm

I didn't want to believe it so I just went and check the "market"...

I have no words.... :o All comments and sales are gone...

I'm really sorry for you guys... I apologise for my previous post... I though you were exaggerating...

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz

Post by affect » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:56 pm

Just went to update our listings and was totally not prepared for this.

I mean, we kind of got used to broken OpenCart releases, but this is a whole new level. Is it for real?

MultiMerch Marketplace for OpenCart

Post by artcore » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:50 pm

OpenCart Addons wrote:
OSWorX wrote:
I think iSenseLabs only worked on the design. If you look through the site there is a ton of filler text that has not been replaced with actual content which is an indication that the designer only provided the template.

There is also the issue of phrasing and typos on the site. It points to someone with whom English is a second language. I follow iSenseLabs' blog and their writing style and grammar does not match the content on the site.

Joel.
Yes it makes sense they only supplied the template. iSenseLabs knows what they're doing.
By 'webdev' I didn't refer to them, I don't know who's responsible.

Attn: I no longer provide OpenCart extensions, nor future support - this includes forum posts.
Reason: OpenCart version 3+ ;D

Thanks!

Location - The Netherlands

Post by budgetneon » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:53 pm

artcore wrote:Are all the extension comments gone forever?
It appears that way, as they've switched to using a 3rd party service (Disqus) for comments.

Post by Burt65 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:05 pm

budgetneon wrote:
artcore wrote:Are all the extension comments gone forever?
It appears that way, as they've switched to using a 3rd party service (Disqus) for comments.
And that also make you use social media to log in twice. First once to see your extension and then again if you wish to leave a comment...

Mind you, if it was finished or complete, the marked would look quite good...

Location - Oz