Post by oc-extensions » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:49 pm

Also, it should be a nice thing to add class="img-responsive" to images in extension's description. Now a lot of images are too big for mobile/tablet screens.

Image | Extensions and Custom Development

Post by imakeitwork » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:02 am

oc-extensions wrote:Also, it should be a nice thing to add class="img-responsive" to images in extension's description. Now a lot of images are too big for mobile/tablet screens.
Agree. But please make styling changes after getting back Comments and Sales in the extension page :clap:

Post by DEAWid » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:29 am

Video (youtube) tag doesn't works in module description.. I try full link and only code of video and nothing..
Also I think it will be beter open links from description in new tab or add parameter for tag ... for example demo links, support links etc... think about it.

If you need any help with opencart, visit: https://www.opencart-support.com

Post by NickT87 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:56 am

hmmmmmm, not a peep from site admin.

not very good support

Post by D3MO » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:10 pm

There were no need to update anything at all "don try to fix what is not broken":) simple rule, but yet about the discus comments that is terrible disaster, you cant even control the comments and there can comment on any extension (even users not who purchased the extension) and more on top of the problem that 1 user if has or had issues with a developer can post unlimited comments to all of modules as a diferrent person simply by changing disqus account and not even opencart itself will know if it is the same user posting or not. so lets imagine how many headache can be caused of some one. Or even another developer now can go trough other developers works and start commenting that extension doesnt work:)) and you as a developer cant delete it. For me it sounds very stupid. So a trusty client will see the extension comment (the one is not true) but still will be more carefull on buying it.

Opencart Expert | voldemaras@gmail.com
Skype - programanija | Gtalk - voldemaras@gmail.com
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT

Post by artcore » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:12 pm

You can't update extension files anymore. That green browse button is disabled.
You have to delete the previous, add new, and select all compatible versions again.

Attn: I no longer provide OpenCart extensions, nor future support - this includes forum posts.
Reason: OpenCart version 3+ ;D

Thanks!

Location - The Netherlands

Post by wpx » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:52 pm

I hope they keep the old database somewhere safe, some of my purchased extensions are missing.

Also can confirm that can't download anything from purchase history. BCCI News
Natural red lips
Last edited by wpx on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wpx

Post by ashwani_multi » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:58 pm

now 2 week its much time to setup all side if ready ( as see progress they start coding direct on live site ??? )

Opencart Quick checkout
View All modules
Any opencart issue contact me at support@opencartextensions.in

Thank you

Location - Ludhiana,Punjab,India

Post by sybernetic » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:06 pm

I have over 200 clients who I usually refer to OpenCart for extensions and I've just emailed them all recommending that they don't purchase any until they can see the previous sales and comments.
Please get this site sorted.

Post by affect » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:30 am

Seriously, guys – do you actually plan on bringing back comments and sales stats or should we accept that they're lost forever?

This Black Friday will be quite a disaster for those developers who rely purely on OpenCart Marketplace sales if this doesn't get sorted – the comments were pretty much the only way to judge if an extension is any good.

MultiMerch Marketplace for OpenCart

Post by OSWorX » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:51 am

Does not work anymore as it was/should.
For example a search after:
store_url
bring back this result:
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: url store.
What a stupid update!

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by ovi » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:58 am

sybernetic wrote:I have over 200 clients who I usually refer to OpenCart for extensions and I've just emailed them all recommending that they don't purchase any until they can see the previous sales and comments.
Yes, previous comments and sales number should be a priority. And extensions' reviews don't work properly, also.

Another issue is with the new comments system: developers should be able to moderate comments for their extensions because comments which are not related to extensions or even ads and spam will start to appear.
I don't think that Disqus can be configured so it will allow developers to moderate comments for their extensions.

PS: After these 2 crazy weeks, I almost could bet that someone tries to sabotage Opencart (magento, prestashop maybe? :D). I hope not.

ovi

Post by Burt65 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:19 am

ovi wrote:
sybernetic wrote:I have over 200 clients who I usually refer to OpenCart for extensions and I've just emailed them all recommending that they don't purchase any until they can see the previous sales and comments.
PS: After these 2 crazy weeks, I almost could bet that someone tries to sabotage Opencart (magento, prestashop maybe? :D). I hope not.
Tried??? It seem that they succeeded... ;D

Can't download extension any more. A HUGE ERROR 404 page appear instead!

Who still need to wear prescription glasses, with this new layout... :laugh:

Mind you, the scroll wheel has completely worn out in the last two weeks... :choke:

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz

Post by DEAWid » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:59 am

I have question.. transaction filter is missing in account detail.. there is only that list ... filter to export transaction by date is gone forever ???

Post by discoverytdi » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:33 am

"Well this is another fine mess you've got me into Stanley" flicks tie. Seriously is it safe now to get paid extensions from the marketplace now ::) getting a bit desperate now.

https://www.rvsolar.co.uk/

Location - sunny lancashire UK

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:36 am

I don't know, if this has been mentioned before, because I don't really follow this Topic.

If one downloads, by example, a specific OcMod- Extension ZIP, used, to be uploaded/installed in full by the OcMod install Routine, downloaded ZIP's only carry a Number, instead of a Name, and so no xxx.ocmod.zip ID either. Therefore, those files are useless crab, when trying to use the installation routine, to get them installed in order.
In my opinion, the best possible strategy, to scare off future paying Customers for good, if not even one of the free OcMod-Extension ZIP's seems to be installable, as it should, by default.
Ernie
Last edited by IP_CAM on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by artcore » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:52 am

Interesting @Ernie as I had a support ticket for this from opencart zendesk.

I'm sure we'll get passed this at some point. Maybe we can help sort it even... OC has been good for business and I know it will stay that way if we can get this solved asap. If you guys need help let us know!

Attn: I no longer provide OpenCart extensions, nor future support - this includes forum posts.
Reason: OpenCart version 3+ ;D

Thanks!

Location - The Netherlands

Post by DEAWid » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:29 pm

artcore wrote:Interesting @Ernie as I had a support ticket for this from opencart zendesk.

I'm sure we'll get passed this at some point. Maybe we can help sort it even... OC has been good for business and I know it will stay that way if we can get this solved asap. If you guys need help let us know!

TRUE :)

Post by aauwwo » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:47 am

Love your list.
Hope they can fix it soon.

Location - indONEsia

Post by OpenCart Addons » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:59 am

No updates on the site from what I can see.

I really hope this gets sorted out soon. I have customers emailing me because they're unable to download the extensions they have purchased.

I also have updates ready to launch but I can't launch them because the download links are broken, and the customers no longer receive update notifications.

Regards,
Joel.

Canada's Leading Expert In OpenCart Development & Certified OpenCart Development Partner Image

Location - Canada