Post by oceklenti » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:02 am

I haven't received a payment yet too

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:54 am

and this Problem still exists, probably a WHITE SPACE Titlename-Error !
---
missing_extensions_zip.jpg
Last edited by IP_CAM on Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by oceklenti » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:48 am

Everytime I login to https://support.opencart.com/login it says wrong password and I reset my password. After I reset it I can login but if I logout I need to reset my password again. Is there anyone having the same issue?

Post by D3MO » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:55 pm

Is there anybody from Opencart team at least to shed the light about the situation, and what is going on. As we are left here in a dark it is already 5th day and still no payouts. Last month at least Daniel made announcement. this month nothing.

Opencart Expert | voldemaras@gmail.com
Skype - programanija | Gtalk - voldemaras@gmail.com
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT

Post by Tomit » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:06 am

D3MO wrote:Is there anybody from Opencart team at least to shed the light about the situation, and what is going on. As we are left here in a dark it is already 5th day and still no payouts. Last month at least Daniel made announcement. this month nothing.
I got a reply from opencart support, they have "a slight issue" with skrill.. they asked if they can send the money to my paypal, I agreed, so I expect the payment soon.

It would be nice if they would send all sellers with a skrill account an E-mail, since now a lot of people have no clue.

I suggest you to use paypal (if you have a paypal account) and send them an Email to request your payment to paypal..

Hope this helps

Location - Netherlands

Post by phenomena » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:36 am

Tomit wrote:I got a reply from opencart support, they have "a slight issue" with skrill.. they asked if they can send the money to my paypal, I agreed, so I expect the payment soon.
"a slight issue" sounds dangerously... What to do if no paypal account...

did they say anything about ETA of problem resolved?

Opencarting

Location - Ukraine

Post by Tomit » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:04 am

phenomena wrote:
Tomit wrote:I got a reply from opencart support, they have "a slight issue" with skrill.. they asked if they can send the money to my paypal, I agreed, so I expect the payment soon.

Thats what I thought :( I guess it's best for you to contact support directly.

Location - Netherlands

Post by D3MO » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:34 am

phenomena wrote:

they should post here announcement what is the issue. Maybe not enough money in skrill account of opencart to process the payments with skrill? if all customers mostly buys with paypal? but at least opencart staff should inform us about the situation because now we sit like a dogs at a supermarket doors and waiting for "master to come out" and nobody knows when it will happen . in a day? 2 days? week? what happens with a cliennts when they do not get support on mods for 3 days ? most of them starts asking refund.

Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT

Post by Tomit » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:47 am

D3MO wrote: they should post here announcement what is the issue. Maybe not enough money in skrill account of opencart to process the payments with skrill? if all customers mostly buys with paypal? but at least opencart staff should inform us about the situation because now we sit like a dogs at a supermarket doors and waiting for "master to come out" and nobody knows when it will happen . in a day? 2 days? week? what happens with a cliennts when they do not get support on mods for 3 days ? most of them starts asking refund.
lol like dogs at a supermarket ;D

I agree, Daniel had issues with Skrill before, if I remember correctly they needed some proof of where the money came from, and why.. So chances are they froze the skrill account, and they don't know how long it will take.

They should definitely keep us up to date on issues like this, it's pretty unprofessional to keep us guessing.

Just be open with the people who provide the cashflow in the first place.

Location - Netherlands

Post by D3MO » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:58 am

I always trusted 100% on opencart payouts and on Daniel that the payment will be sent the very first day of the new month for the 2 years (and it was like that) and never had issues. But last few month each begining of the month we have to "finger cross" when the payouts will be sent. And it is a really pity to see what happening with opencart lately itself and it is not just payouts but the whole website and issues itself.

Tomit wrote:
D3MO wrote: they should post here announcement what is the issue. Maybe not enough money in skrill account of opencart to process the payments with skrill? if all customers mostly buys with paypal? but at least opencart staff should inform us about the situation because now we sit like a dogs at a supermarket doors and waiting for "master to come out" and nobody knows when it will happen . in a day? 2 days? week? what happens with a cliennts when they do not get support on mods for 3 days ? most of them starts asking refund.
lol like dogs at a supermarket ;D

I agree, Daniel had issues with Skrill before, if I remember correctly they needed some proof of where the money came from, and why.. So chances are they froze the skrill account, and they don't know how long it will take.

They should definitely keep us up to date on issues like this, it's pretty unprofessional to keep us guessing.

Just be open with the people who provide the cashflow in the first place.

Post by pm-netti » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:47 pm

pm-netti wrote:
pm-netti wrote:BAD: Is not can update extension zip package ::)
i.e: Can not be updated ....
When this is fix?

Location - Kittilä, Finland

Post by opencartmart » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:07 pm

Waiting for the payment! I have no alternative but skrill :(

XForm - Opencart Form Builder
Xshippingpro - An advanced Shipping Module
Need Professional support? Skype: opencartmart

Post by zengrafic » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:07 pm

pm-netti wrote:BAD: Is not can update extension zip package ::)
i.e: Can not be updated ....
Remove it and reupload it.

Location - Earth

Post by discoverytdi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:35 am

Support emails not working either. Sent a refund request Tuesday not heard a thing going to resend the request and if I still get no reply might have to raise a dispute with pay pal. this new system is total dog poo.

https://www.rvsolar.co.uk/

Location - sunny lancashire UK

Post by phenomena » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:42 am

discoverytdi wrote:Support emails not working either. Sent a refund request Tuesday not heard a thing going to resend the request and if I still get no reply might have to raise a dispute with pay pal. this new system is total dog poo.
:)) I hope this is just temporary difficulties, they just fully upgraded the platform, many developers also are a little perplexed about what's going on here. I think we all have to survive this crisis...

Opencarting

Location - Ukraine

Post by Tomit » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:36 pm

phenomena wrote:
discoverytdi wrote:Support emails not working either. Sent a refund request Tuesday not heard a thing going to resend the request and if I still get no reply might have to raise a dispute with pay pal. this new system is total dog poo.
:)) I hope this is just temporary difficulties, they just fully upgraded the platform, many developers also are a little perplexed about what's going on here. I think we all have to survive this crisis...
What bothers me the most is they don't reach out to us, they have thousands of good developers on this forum who can help them out if they need to. I would even help them out for free to get everything back on track.

Location - Netherlands

Post by Tomit » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:02 pm

Looks like buyers still dont receive update alerts.

Location - Netherlands

Post by Tomit » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:17 pm

One more bug:
comments in extension page show "one year ago" allthough the latest comment is from october 2016, this could be because its 2017. Its probably beter to just show the exact post date, now it looks like the comments section have been deserted for a year.

Location - Netherlands

Post by D3MO » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:30 am

strange thing. Such errors like is seen on marketplace could be fixed in a week for sure. it is simply somebody doesnt do anything. why bother:)? clients still buy extensions. who cares that developers do not get the payouts:)? most important that the payments does reaches the opencart itself. (no offence) but from my point of view it looks like this, nobody replies to any question regarding our sold extension payouts, our supported extensions and so on. with such atitude from opencart lots of developers simply will start to redirect own clients to buy the extensions directly from them and not like allways providing link to opencart marketplace. With all respect to opencart staff i got tired siting in a dark and waiting for my payyout to come out.

Post by phenomena » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:20 am

D3MO wrote:strange thing. Such errors like is seen on marketplace could be fixed in a week for sure. it is simply somebody doesnt do anything. why bother:)? clients still buy extensions. who cares that developers do not get the payouts:)? most important that the payments does reaches the opencart itself. (no offence) but from my point of view it looks like this, nobody replies to any question regarding our sold extension payouts, our supported extensions and so on. with such atitude from opencart lots of developers simply will start to redirect own clients to buy the extensions directly from them and not like allways providing link to opencart marketplace. With all respect to opencart staff i got tired siting in a dark and waiting for my payyout to come out.
Yes, something strange happening there... Hope all OK with OpenCart team and they will let us know what's going on in the nearest future

Opencarting

Location - Ukraine