Post by GoldenTongs » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:44 am

anhto wrote:
He bought my module from: 20/1/2015
From 20 to To 23/1/2015, i always reply mail and support for him
On 23/1 (night - my time) to 24/1 is Sat and Sun, he sent me a few emails, but i cant reply him because i dont work on weekend and cant check email.
26/1 i have replied mail for him and asked him about issues and any help me, then he start blame me like:
Module encrypted, im not support him, module have bugs not fixed ( What's up? i have fixed and sent for him, even i have installed new version| to him check on my hosting)
And he being request to refund. AND i do not accept, because he was not provide or prove to me that the module does not work, but only a few words in one email, while I know there are a few minor errors, he simply provides information site, I will check and resolve for him but nothing.
About email between him and me, if anyone need to see, i can capture by image it and send via inbox to see, bcz i wanna all should to know about histories of him and me to clear more.
why do you feel you need to post your lies everywhere
you ignored me for 10 days, then started to send abusive messages
regardless of everything, your extension clearly advertised 30 day trial, 100% money back,
i want a refund
i am sick of this nonsense from you,
you suddenly have plenty of time to reply now, but not when i first contacted you
apart from you telling me read your wiki,
i am no scammer as you claim
i honestly could not care about the small amount,
but i dont want your work, and i am entitled to refund as stated on extension page
(i can always go through other means to get refunded if i choose, but i do have the politeness to go through OC)
i have already contacted other devs to purchase a similar mod

http://Lilphones.com
Image


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by anhto » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:11 am

GoldenTongs wrote:
anhto wrote:
He bought my module from: 20/1/2015
From 20 to To 23/1/2015, i always reply mail and support for him
On 23/1 (night - my time) to 24/1 is Sat and Sun, he sent me a few emails, but i cant reply him because i dont work on weekend and cant check email.
26/1 i have replied mail for him and asked him about issues and any help me, then he start blame me like:
Module encrypted, im not support him, module have bugs not fixed ( What's up? i have fixed and sent for him, even i have installed new version| to him check on my hosting)
And he being request to refund. AND i do not accept, because he was not provide or prove to me that the module does not work, but only a few words in one email, while I know there are a few minor errors, he simply provides information site, I will check and resolve for him but nothing.
About email between him and me, if anyone need to see, i can capture by image it and send via inbox to see, bcz i wanna all should to know about histories of him and me to clear more.
why do you feel you need to post your lies everywhere
you ignored me for 10 days, then started to send abusive messages
regardless of everything, your extension clearly advertised 30 day trial, 100% money back,
i want a refund
i am sick of this nonsense from you,
you suddenly have plenty of time to reply now, but not when i first contacted you
apart from you telling me read your wiki,
i am no scammer as you claim
i honestly could not care about the small amount,
but i dont want your work, and i am entitled to refund as stated on extension page
(i can always go through other means to get refunded if i choose, but i do have the politeness to go through OC)
i have already contacted other devs to purchase a similar mod
Ok, problem is not like me or dont want work with me, YOU purchased module. AND im SURe my module working on your site but you DO NOT give any chance to fix or support for you. That all.
And im sure i will post all content email i had contact with you, as i promised (included date). DONT WORRY.
I never ever ignored you, just 2 days weekend i dont work, you sent me 4-5 emails and i did reply.

I just creating modules to Increase Your Sales.

Image Image


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Post by GoldenTongs » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:54 am

anhto wrote:
Ok, problem is not like me or dont want work with me, YOU purchased module. AND im SURe my module working on your site but you DO NOT give any chance to fix or support for you. That all.
And im sure i will post all content email i had contact with you, as i promised (included date). DONT WORRY.
I never ever ignored you, just 2 days weekend i dont work, you sent me 4-5 emails and i did reply.
why do you insist on lying all over the forums,
yes first few emails on 20th,
your only response was "read my wiki fully"
it was not a weekend, it was 10 days, then you started sending abusive messages,
and why on earth does a dev refuse to fix minor bugs in extension ?

http://Lilphones.com
Image


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by anhto » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:28 pm

GoldenTongs wrote:
anhto wrote:
Ok, problem is not like me or dont want work with me, YOU purchased module. AND im SURe my module working on your site but you DO NOT give any chance to fix or support for you. That all.
And im sure i will post all content email i had contact with you, as i promised (included date). DONT WORRY.
I never ever ignored you, just 2 days weekend i dont work, you sent me 4-5 emails and i did reply.
why do you insist on lying all over the forums,
yes first few emails on 20th,
your only response was "read my wiki fully"
it was not a weekend, it was 10 days, then you started sending abusive messages,
and why on earth does a dev refuse to fix minor bugs in extension ?
I dont lie any one because i can provide a prove for everyone.
This video i have captured from my email.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZElYaY ... e=youtu.be

Pls use HD 1080p to see. :)
In that video: After he purchased (20/1), i have sent for him one email. But from 20 to 22/1, he do not check my email, and always wrote comment on opencart.com, complaint about errors. I tried to replied but till 22/1, he got my email and start discuss.

From 20/1 to 23/1, i always support and help him solve without LINK, WEBSITE, FTP, only by text, but cant solve all. ( BUT now then he blaming me, i dont not reply for him, do not support him in 10 days)

From 24/1 to 25/1, this weekend, Sat and SUn, he sent me 4 emails, i cant check and get it.
On 26/1, i sent for him one email about weekend and i apologized him.
From 26/1 to 29/1, i tried to support him, the same working on 20/1 to 23/1.
From 30/1, he forward to him developer, but him developer had reported for GoldenTong about my module has encrypted, something as he said, my module is bad, or something GPL of opencart.

I tried to explain for him this not dirty code, this base64_encode and serialize for MYSQL, but he do not listen me ( developer talking with me)

So i stop to talk with him developer.

And he being request a refund, blame my module, blame my support, everything.

I think @all and everyone after view my video, can see. WHO LIE!

I just creating modules to Increase Your Sales.

Image Image


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Post by Dhaupin » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:08 pm

You guys shouldnt be arguing on here in this thread. Its like hijacking.

Also, the dude said there was a 404, why arent you fixing it? http://www.opcartstore.com/active Seems as if a 404 on activate page would be grounds for changing the expire array item to year 2030 then extending trial for 15 years in extend() :)

If you dont want stuff like that happening, you should fix your mod utils/checks/activate to actually work.

https://creadev.org | support@creadev.org - Opencart Extensions, Integrations, & Development. Made in the USA.


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Tue May 13, 2014 3:45 am
Location - PA

Post by Johnathan » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:13 am

I agree, this isn't related to the original topic. I've split this discussion into its own topic.

Please keep all discussion civil and professional, or I'll have to lock the topic as well.

Image
Image Image Image Image


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:08 am


Post by GoldenTongs » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:28 am

Dhaupin wrote:You guys shouldnt be arguing on here in this thread. Its like hijacking.

Also, the dude said there was a 404, why arent you fixing it? http://www.opcartstore.com/active Seems as if a 404 on activate page would be grounds for changing the expire array item to year 2030 then extending trial for 15 years in extend() :)

If you dont want stuff like that happening, you should fix your mod utils/checks/activate to actually work.
thank you, my point exactly, as with all issues with mod, why not fix them?
sorry for hijacking previous thread,
i did point out many issues, and devs response was
i not fix on opencart market only by myself via ftp

which is what made me very suspicious of dev
as i asked when mod would be updated with bug fixes
why not fix issues with mod
why release it knowing it needs manual fixing
(issues i found take less time to fix than the devs replies on forums)

in the end i have just given up, mod wont work on live site
(which i am not giving dev access too)
OC no help
neither OC or dev abide by 30 day trial as advertised
i honestly dont care about the money, just using up too much of my time caring which is worth more than the mod
but i have now lost my faith in oc marketplace,
even though i was purchasing all mods at higher price through OC so they had their cut
i will now purchase from devs directly, or from ocX

http://Lilphones.com
Image


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:26 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests