Post by Dhaupin » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:29 am

Trying out the CloudFlare rocket loader and noticing it seems to break checkout/cart and checkout/checkout on 1.5.6.x (prob due to their inline ajax stuff). The fix is easy: in CF just make a rule to exclude yoursite.com/checkout/* from using Rocket Loader. There could be more areas that need rules though.

Question is: Anyone else use CF? Are there any other spots you are noticing that scripts may break with Rocket Loader?

https://creadev.org | support@creadev.org - Opencart Extensions, Integrations, & Development. Made in the USA.

Location - PA

Post by sk786 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:08 pm

Dhaupin wrote:Trying out the CloudFlare rocket loader and noticing it seems to break checkout/cart and checkout/checkout on 1.5.6.x (prob due to their inline ajax stuff). The fix is easy: in CF just make a rule to exclude yoursite.com/checkout/* from using Rocket Loader. There could be more areas that need rules though.

Question is: Anyone else use CF? Are there any other spots you are noticing that scripts may break with Rocket Loader?
Admin section is not working 100% properly in opencart 2 (even with a page rule to have all the features disabled)

Post by HAO » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:23 am

I would like to ask, How to solve the reCAPTCHA can not connect properly the problem?

Because I use the CloudFlare service, My reCAPTCHA connection timeout caused by the wrong problem.

Is there any way to solve it?

HAO

Post by Daniel » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:26 pm

because cookies can not be sent via ajax. you need to turn cloud flare off for some pages.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by HAO » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:37 pm

I'm really sorry, I can only use Google Translate to understand what you mean.

I ask you to facilitate the use of screenshots teach me how to do?

If it causes trouble, please forgive me!

HAO

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:14 am

I wouldn't recommend CloudFlare in the first place. Contrary to what it claims (being a CDN) in many cases it actually slows down things. Get a decent web host instead.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by HAO » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:18 pm

I know it's not the best CDN service, But we are often subjected to hacker DDoS attacks, This is a fact.

How do we effectively to prevent hacker attacks, For our friend suggested, I can only choose it, Let us at least be able to function properly reCAPTCHA.

Can anyone teach me how to use it?

HAO

Post by straightlight » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:13 am

How do we effectively to prevent hacker attacks, For our friend suggested, I can only choose it
You can also choose the use of the CSRF form protection: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... on_id=4773

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON