Post by saranya.r » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:19 pm

AM using opencart for apparels shopping.i need to store the bulk orders separately.
As general orders are stored in oc_order table in database
i need to store bulk orders in oc_wholesaleorder.Its very urgent requirement Please suggest any ideas to do it.

Post by ogun » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:41 pm

Just an idea that another poster may apply thought to (and possibly then dismiss as a bad idea :) ):

If you need to process/view data from a single store as if it was from two stores - maybe you could hack something that allocated the completed order to another store (you can have multiple stores on an OpenCart installation) rather than creating an extra table.

...or, if it fits with your business/marketing model, have a separate storefront for wholesale.

Post by saranya.r » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:11 am

I dont need any separate front end , Because the functionality needed is when the cart items exceeds particular quantity it shows popup as avail wholesale offer and leaves with free checkout with the existing cart details so that admin get a mail.

so i have duplicated order as wholesale order page where it takes wholesale checkout page if it exceeds particular quantity.to this extend i done,need to duplicate the functionality of storing orders ( order.php as wholesaleorder.php where insert query to database occurs)