Post by Dustrider » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Hi,
I have been messing with open card for some time now and I have something i'm trying to do but can't seem to get my search right to find the extension that i'm looking for.

So here is what i'm trying to do.

I sell baseball cards and break cards into teams. I want to sell each team under 1 product. So what I'm trying to do is have the select option but instead of doing the + or - option I need it to have a set price.

for example. I'm selling Topps Chrome baseball
There are 30 baseball teams.
I want to have it where if someone select the Atlanta Braves it will give them a price

Let's start with this.. I hope it makes since for what i'm looking for.

Any help is greatly appreciated.. Thank you
Dustrider

Post by jty » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:15 pm

You make perfect sense to me. What you're after is options prices that are = rather than +/-
Does this extension help
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... ons&page=4
If not, search the extensions area using the keyword "options" and scroll through the pages to see if there is another options equal extension

Another way to achieve what you are after is to make the baseball teams categories and make each card a product.
If you sell other products, you could have a main category named baseball cards. then subcategories = the teams and the products can be the individual cards. That would get rid of the need for options.

jty