Post by rpili1313 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:39 pm

Is there some news about the release date of 2.0?



Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by napok » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Not that I know of.

New member


Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:46 am

Post by butte » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:49 pm

napok, since you have a stable store, you can safely leave that running while you tinker with an exact clone of its fileset in a new directory for the clone, and an exact clone of the database given a new databasename (in phpMyAdmin you can make a copy of a database having a new name, in one button poke). If you wish, you can set up several of those and try upgrades to different levels (, CE RC 1 or pending RC2, or (skip -- beta and then production 2.0 are still pending, so not yet options to try.

Guru Member


Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:58 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests