Post by canedog » Fri May 06, 2022 9:39 pm

Hi yall,

I'm midway of finishing building my e-shop, and want to accept crypto payments. I know that there are a lot of gateway extensions out there, so do you have any recommendations which one to choose and why?

Would gladly appreciate your answers.

Post by IP_CAM » Sat May 07, 2022 5:39 pm

Hello OC Newbie

in order to possibly get a valid reply here, one should always mention the OC Version and Theme used, to eventually get a usable comment.

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by canedog » Thu May 12, 2022 8:20 pm

I'm using OpenCart v3.0.2.0 and MaxShop theme.

Post by catgrassy » Thu May 12, 2022 8:34 pm

There are bunch of crypto payment processors and a lot of them has extensions on OpenCart. Here's a few that I've found that are available on OpenCart:

CoinGate
CryptoCloud
Crypto.com
Bitpay
NowPayments

Post by CoinGate » Fri May 20, 2022 6:24 pm

Hi,

You can consider looking into CoinGate as you can easily integrate our payment gateway with the OpenCart extension: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=22958

Our automated gateway handles crypto payments every step, from creating an invoice to confirmation of payment to customer support.

We support 70+ cryptocurrencies, including BTC and LTC Lighting Network, and you can choose to keep crypto from the sales or convert it to EUR/USD immediately after payment is received from the shopper. Also, shoppers don't have to register on our platform to pay for your products/services.

You pay only a 1% merchant fee for the transactions your customers make, and there are no setup or recurring fees. Our clients also value responsive customer support and user-friendly dashboard reporting.

Any more questions? Let us know!

Post by Eagleapk » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:03 pm

There are bunch of crypto payment processors and a lot of them has extensions on OpenCart. Here's a few that I've found that are available on OpenCart:

CoinGate
CryptoCloud
Crypto.com
Bitpay
NowPayments

Post by vicansosalvia » Mon May 01, 2023 4:32 am

canedog wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 9:39 pm
Hi yall,

I'm midway of finishing building my e-shop, and want to accept crypto payments. I know that there are a lot of gateway extensions out there, so do you have any recommendations which one to choose and why?

Would gladly appreciate your answers.
I know i reply to old thread but just want to confirm which Crypto gateway you use. As i connect gateway but they run away with my payment so now i want more secure and trustable method for my store.

Thanks.