Post by peterh » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:19 pm

I'm using a Multivendor extension and exploring it so far, but there are other options, and I want to reevaluate.

So I've come to the time where support or custom development are required and I would like to get your opinion, based on your experience, on which software company and Multivendor extension i should make my bet,

Where can I get better support, and best response to custom development request.
After all with good support and good custom developments the product will evolve faster and become the best and our business will benefit from that.

So my question is which Multivendor Extension software company you would recommend me to make my bet.

Please just post if you are a client and user of a Multivendor Extension, not with the software company itself :-)

Please just post the Software Company that in your opinion would be a good bet, and post your personal experience with support and/or custom development requests with that company.

I understand that it might be tempting but please don't use this thread to post your complaints, positive posts only, only who would you recommend with good service, not the ones you don't recommend.

Post by straightlight » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:39 pm

Where can I get better support, and best response to custom development request.
After all with good support and good custom developments the product will evolve faster and become the best and our business will benefit from that.
1 - By contacting the extension developer
2 - If no response, by creating a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this done as a custom job

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by peterh » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:59 am

The question was more on getting company or developers names that provided good services and people are happy about them :-)
Guess I should expect no to get many replies but thanks anyway.

Post by straightlight » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:06 am

peterh wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:59 am
The question was more on getting company or developers names that provided good services and people are happy about them :-)
Guess I should expect no to get many replies but thanks anyway.
Simply look on the Marketplace or look on Google. Which is why, since 2001, Google Industry, as much as other industries/ providers, have created a search engine to ease the source of information to what and where people are looking for. Therefore, take note that the forum is not a search engine but an online community to provide or troubleshoot information regarding the core of the platform based on the most up-to-date or recent versions.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by peterh » Thu May 13, 2021 6:00 pm

Wasn't going to add more info but perhaps i didn't explain myself properly when i posted my question, so just to clarify:

"I would like to get your opinion, based on your experience, on which software company and Multivendor extension i should make my bet"

and also

I understand that it might be tempting but please don't use this thread to post your complaints, positive posts only, only who would you recommend with good service, not the ones you don't recommend.

Sure i did Google arround, but my intent and expectation was to get feedback from the OpenCart community, it's users/businesses, on their positive experiences, and only the positive ones, not complaints.

Thanks anyway.
Pete