Post by Mary_Brekke » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:18 am

I'm not a complete idiot, but for the life of me I cannot figure how to even get started.

I want to connect to a FB Marketplace shop I just opened. Everything I've seen for tutorials uses a Navigation Bar inside Opencart. Where is this supposed to be located? When I log into Opencart I only see account settings. There is no strip down the left. What am I missing?

I also downloaded Opencart, but it just unzips to a folder. What am I supposed to do with this?

Please, any help would be *so* appreciated!

Post by straightlight » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:25 pm

OC version. If using a FB extension, contact the extension developer to resolve this issue. Alternatively, you could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this issue fixed as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by johnp » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:27 pm

I would agree with Straightlight. It sounds like you need commercial support. :)

Opencart 1.5.6.5/OC Bootstrap Pro/VQMOD lover, user and geek.
Affordable Service £££ - Opencart Installs, Fixing, Development and Upgrades
Plus Ecommerce, Marketing, Mailing List Management and More
FREE Guidance and Advice at https://www.ecommerce-help.co.uk

Location - Surrey, UK

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:21 pm

When I log into Opencart I only see account settings. There is no strip down the left. What am I missing?

I also downloaded Opencart, but it just unzips to a folder. What am I supposed to do with this?
This doesn't make sense. Have you, or have you not, installed OpenCart itself? If not, this documentation should help.

As regards a Facebook extension: It's best to get in touch with the author of whatever extension you intend to use.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member