Post by jpress69 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:16 am

So for those of you who hate Paypal with the debit card attached, there is another alternative that gives you instant access to your funds.
If you install the square payment gateway available here https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=26296 and sign up with square instant deposit on (available on certain debit cards), as soon as customer places an order your money is instantly available on your debit card! I love this option! Anyone else doing this?

Post by Johnathan » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:33 am

I wasn't aware Square had an instant debit card deposit option, but it seems like it could be very handy. That's good to know for people who contact me about my Square Payment Gateway in the future. Thanks

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator

Post by jpress69 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Johnathan wrote:I wasn't aware Square had an instant debit card deposit option, but it seems like it could be very handy. That's good to know for people who contact me about my Square Payment Gateway in the future. Thanks
I've been waiting for this plug in for years! I know square only recently opened up the API, or at least that's what I read.. But thanks for making it!

Post by thekrotek » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:47 pm

jpress69 wrote:So for those of you who hate Paypal with the debit card attached
I WOULD LOVE to have a PayPal debit card attached to account to have an instant access to funds. Unfortunately, it's available in US only. Wish I could also hate it.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email support@thekrotek.com