You can download OC 1.5.2 from our Download Page.
If you find "actual" issues with OC 1.5.2 please use the google code issue tracker.
If you are unsure, please post in this thread first and have others confirm.
BE SURE YOU GET THE LATEST PATCH UPDATE BEFORE POSTING AS YOUR BUG HAVE ALREADY BEEN FIXED: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 23#p258004
Known and fixed issues
These issues are already reported and fixed in the latest patch above.
You can make these changes manually if you want, but it is recommended that you use the patch.
- upgrade.txt says to upload ALL files but forgets to remind you to Exclude config.php and admin/config.php
- Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/server/install/model/upgrade.php on line 63 - FIX
- "Notice: Undefined index: count" - FIX
- return_info page missing "</div>" - FIX
- Account Returns page shows firstname as lastname - FIX
- Colorbox looks weird in WinXP. You must get latest patch or at least latest colorbox from colorbox site.
- Cart misplaced <div> when coupon/voucher disabled - FIX
- Default Voucher price includes symbol in the field causing error - FIX
- Payment triggered updates (like paypal IPN) are not working - FIX
- Extra "<" in the featured module configuration - FIX
- Welcome module configuration causing logout - FIX
- If you edit orders in admin and use SSL and you get "error". You must get latest patch to fix that
- Sending Email to customers shows " Missing argument 2 for ModelSaleOrder::getEmailsByProductsOrdered()" - FIX
- undefined constant HTTPS_CATALOG - assumed 'HTTPS_CATALOG' in /admin/controller/sale/order.php - FIX