Post by awsab » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Hi,

I had a running 1.5.4.1 installation on a hosted machine which I moved to a machine we run locally. Everything worked fine.
I then upgraded to 1.5.6 and the front end works fine however if I try to edit a product (any product), I get the following error:

Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/system/database/mysql.php on line 22Notice: Error: Subquery returns more than 1 row
Error No: 1242
SELECT DISTINCT *, (SELECT keyword FROM url_alias WHERE query = 'product_id=737') AS keyword FROM product p LEFT JOIN product_description pd ON (p.product_id = pd.product_id) WHERE p.product_id = '737' AND pd.language_id = '1' in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/system/database/mysql.php on line 50

Logging in to mysql on the local unix box and running:

Code: Select all

SELECT * FROM url_alias WHERE query = 'product_id=737'
This shows me two entries, one with a language_id of 1 and the other 2.

If I change the original query to add "and language_id='2', it works as only one entry is returned. In other words:

Code: Select all

SELECT DISTINCT *, (SELECT keyword FROM url_alias WHERE query = 'product_id=737' AND language_id='2') AS keyword FROM product p LEFT JOIN product_description pd ON (p.product_id = pd.product_id) WHERE p.product_id = '737' AND pd.language_id = '1' 
Does anybody have any ideas what could be wrong here?

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by MarketInSG » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:19 pm

you have some mods that does url rewriting base on language. If you upgraded, ensure you reinstall your vqmod


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:53 am
Location - Singapore

Post by awsab » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:21 pm

The problem may have been a module "multilingual seo keywords" or vqmod.

I updated them both and the problem now seems to have been resolved.

Hope this helps somebody else!

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by awsab » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:23 pm

MarketInSG wrote:you have some mods that does url rewriting base on language. If you upgraded, ensure you reinstall your vqmod
Thanks for your reply.
I saw your post after I posted back and yes, either the module itself or vqmod seem to have been the culprit.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:27 pm

User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:53 am
Location - Singapore

Post by marzullogiuseppe » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:17 pm

I often had the same error occurs when you make changes on url.
I have the solution. Go to the db> look oc_url_alias> cencellate after all. The tables must remain empty but with the index SELECT * FROM oc_url_alias LIMIT

After you get everything running again


Posts

Joined
Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:14 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests