Post by ashel » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:40 am

I was wondering if some of the guru's might be able to answer a question.

I would like to be able to allow users to create a product with something like this T-Shirt designer. I'm not actually using this designer, it's just an example. I'm having a similar type of designer built for a completely different product, but that shows the idea. The add to cart would post to an opencart url.

The flash designer will save an image to the server, and then POST the file name along with other variables (size, color, type, etc) to any page I designate.

Could someone point me in the right direction on integrating this with opencart.

I am very good with PHP/mySQL. I plan on diving into the code and database in a couple days, but thought I would field suggestions first.

At first thought, I'm thinking of building a module that can accept the variables I mentioned and maybe creating new products on the fly???

Opencart seems to be a great product and the most affordable route at the moment. I got it up in running on a new domain in under 10 minutes! BZ to the OC team!

Post by amachan83 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:53 pm

I am looking for something very similar to add to my site, have you had any luck?

Post by Concept211 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:38 pm

I'm also looking to do something similar. Anyone have any luck?