Post by barnone » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:18 am

Trying to add login with paypal, login with amazon to the website, also trying to add a mcafee banner to my product page.

I have added those modules to the layouts via OC menu and they do not show up in my custom theme. For customizing cart,checkout etc. it makes to me that the j2 theme would be using this factory add on? I have played with the routes in layouts such as: journal2/checkout, but still no luck.

Any thoughts on what files I should investigate? I have been looking at the j2 template files, but it appears most of their stuff echos back to the default files. I've also tried to parse the mcafee script in various points and it doesn't show.

Post by victorj » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:46 am

you can all add these in journal menu.
make sure when setting up new things in journal, you first disable system and performance setting by setting journal cache to off and clear cache.
Next make sure you you take your time to read and study journal documentation is very complete, but journal has a high learning curve as it has so many options and possebilities to create a very unique look of your site

Koeltechnische deurrubbers eenvoudig online op maat bestellen.
Alle niet stekplichtige onderdelen zoals scharnieren, sloten, randverwarming en verlichting voor alle typen koelingen en vriezers.
https://koelcel-onderdelen.com

Expert Member

Location - Alkmaar Holland