Post by mriyad1985 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:02 am

Dear Sir,

We face the following issue:
- We define a product options like Color – Size
- We fill in the needed details
- We gone to product (FO3)
- We start to upload the images for the product then we saved and no issue coming
- When we gone to product options to choose the color for the product and start adding it and going to Save it. We got he following error
(Notice: Undefined index: product_seo_url in /home/bazzar99/public_html/admin/controller/catalog/product.php on line 1193Notice: Undefined index: points in /home/bazzar99/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 138Notice: Undefined index: price in /home/bazzar99/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 185Notice: Undefined index: points in /home/bazzar99/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 185Notice: Undefined index: points_prefix in /home/bazzar99/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 185Notice: Undefined index: weight in /home/bazzar99/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 185Notice: Undefined index: weight_prefix in /home/bazzar99/public_html/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 185Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bazzar99/public_html/admin/controller/startup/error.php:34) in /home/bazzar99/public_html/system/library/response.php on line 36)
- Then we press back button from the explorer to come back to control panel and find the images missing and also data for product options is missing some of it

This error is stopping me from publishing my website
Hope i get some support

Post by OSWorX » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:04 am

1. which OpenCart Version are you using exactly
2. product_seo_url is not known in a default installation - seems that you have installed an extension or modified the code

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria