Post by ziaddoksh » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:54 am

update Issue explained in the picture I have attached, thank you.

Attachments

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg (215.41 KiB) Viewed 1122 times

Post by ziaddoksh » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:15 pm

I need some help it's immediately :S

Post by SamNabz » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:45 pm

Hi ziaddoksh,

The 'World Map' and 'Sales Analytics' widgets (middle) only show sales that have been completed (e.g. 'Complete' status), whereas the 'TOTAL ORDERS' and 'TOTAL SALES' widgets (top) show sales in all statuses. Perhaps someone can advise how to change this so that the 'TOTAL ORDERS' and 'TOTAL SALES' widgets also only shows completed sales (to avoid confusion).

As for the statistics in the left side menu, these need to be manually updated by going to Reports → Statistics, then clicking on the refresh icons. Once you do that, you'll notice the information + progress bars will populate (see screenshot example below).

Note: Obviously doing this manually isn't ideal.. I wonder if anyone knows how to automatically make these refresh instead?

Cheers, Sam

Location - Sydney, Australia

Post by FrankR » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:22 am

I just noticed this same issue after having upgraded from OC v3.0.3.2 to v3.0.3.6. My dashboard widgets all seem to be working properly but my three side panel statistics are all now showing 0%. Prior to upgrading, the statistics were automatically updating and did not need me to do any manual refreshes. When I go to Reports → Statistics, there are no refresh icons to click on and my error log is empty.

Any suggestions about fixing this issue?

OpenCart Version 3.0.3.6

Post by straightlight » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:24 am

FrankR wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:22 am
I just noticed this same issue after having upgraded from OC v3.0.3.2 to v3.0.3.6. My dashboard widgets all seem to be working properly but my three side panel statistics are all now showing 0%. Prior to upgrading, the statistics were automatically updating and did not need me to do any manual refreshes. When I go to Reports → Statistics, there are no refresh icons to click on and my error log is empty.

Any suggestions about fixing this issue?
Already fixed on the master branch.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by FrankR » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:22 am

Master branch? Is there a patch for v3.0.3.6?

OpenCart Version 3.0.3.6