Post by rokas309 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:02 am

Hello, I've seen this addressed in other topics, however there has not been a fix addressed over years. I have contacted G2A support regarding this and they have asked me to check over opencart community while they are checking the problem. Just like the topic says, after purchase it will redirect customer to a blank white page. This is the only payment provider I am able to use and rely on, any help is very appreciated.

Post by kestas » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:43 am

You should ask payment gateway developer regarding this issue... or maybe this helps: viewtopic.php?t=198902

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by rokas309 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:27 pm

kestas wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:43 am
You should ask payment gateway developer regarding this issue... or maybe this helps: viewtopic.php?t=198902
I have tried this as well, however it is not working. Their support team simply said that their developers are looking into this problem. I have contacted them nearly 2 weeks ago. By the way this is an official extension, it came included with open cart in payment extensions.

Post by kestas » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:53 pm

I can't check it because not have credentials... but you can try this.
find in catalog/controller/extension/payment/g2apay.php

Code: Select all

$this->response->redirect($this->url->link('checkout/success'));
and replace with:

Code: Select all

$this->response->redirect($this->url->link('checkout/checkout', '', true));

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by rokas309 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:18 pm

I would also like to add that customers who pay via G2A wallet, one of the g2a pay offering payment options did get to success page after purchase.

Post by rokas309 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:53 pm

kestas wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:53 pm
Would it be possible to redirect to a different made page regardless of order status after purchase? That way I could make a custom page which would explain situation where either they see their purchase or a cancel order status.

Post by kestas » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:11 pm

Of course you can create custom success page and redirect to this new one. For this you should have some coding expierence. If you not coder you can place some request in commercial section of this forum, or directly ask some devrloper to do it for you.

Cheers

Post by rokas309 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:23 am

kestas wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:11 pm
Of course you can create custom success page and redirect to this new one. For this you should have some coding expierence. If you not coder you can place some request in commercial section of this forum, or directly ask some devrloper to do it for you.

Cheers
I already have a link where they could find the purchase from my extention /store/index.php?route=extension/account/serial_keys
Who should I contact that that could modify the extension for this success page regardless of the order status?