Post by leeburgess » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:21 am

Open cart 3.0.2.0
Default theme
No modifications

I have started to notice these errors in error log.

2018-10-11 18:50:32 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: g-recaptcha-response in /home/xxxxxx/storage/modification/admin/controller/common/login.php on line 107

Post by straightlight » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:14 am

leeburgess wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:21 am
Open cart 3.0.2.0
Default theme
No modifications

I have started to notice these errors in error log.

2018-10-11 18:50:32 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: g-recaptcha-response in /home/xxxxxx/storage/modification/admin/controller/common/login.php on line 107

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by leeburgess » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:45 pm

Correct and also forms can be submitted without recaptcha.

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:52 pm

leeburgess wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:45 pm
Correct and also forms can be submitted without recaptcha.
I think you're replying to @Straightlight's signature?

All he did was highlight that you said no modifications yet the error log shows that's not true.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by straightlight » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:02 pm

Correct.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by leeburgess » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:17 pm

Oh sorry yes no modifications but that is the error.

Post by paulfeakins » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:28 pm

leeburgess wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:17 pm
Oh sorry yes no modifications but that is the error.
We can see from the error message that you must have a modification because the error is on an OCMOD cache file.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by Johnathan » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:37 pm

As the others have said, you're using a mod which has this error. Based on the file path, it looks like a captcha for the admin login page, which isn't part of a standard OpenCart 3.0 installation. You should contact the extension developer for support.

If they're unavailable, you could hire someone to fix this for you. If you need to find a developer, you should post a request in the OpenCart "Commercial Support" forum, which is checked by a number of OpenCart developers. You can also try checking out the OpenCart "Partners" area.

If you prefer to just uninstall that extension and get a login captcha that works, I have an Account Login Captcha that affects both the front-end and back-end. If you can to disable it on the front-end I can tell you how to do that, so you only have an admin login captcha. I can also guarantee it works without errors. :) Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by leeburgess » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:44 pm

I have removed and captcha is not working on register and contact page as you can submit the form without clicking captcha.

Post by leeburgess » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:47 pm

Are you saying the standard built in captcha doesn't work?

Post by Johnathan » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:40 am

I don't see any code in OpenCart 3.0 for an admin-side captcha. You must have a mod installed that does that, and it probably uses whatever captcha you have set for your entire OpenCart installation. If the OpenCart one works fine you could just use that, but if there's a bug in the extension, the developer should fix it. You'll need to figure out who that is, though, by looking at the mods you have installed in Extensions > Modifications.

ocMods can also be installed in the /system/ folder, so you should look for any file in there that ends in .ocmod.xml. It could be one that was uploaded, but won't show up in Extensions > Modifications, and that could be why you don't think you have anything installed.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by leeburgess » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:01 am

It was a mod for captcha on admin login which I have now moved but captcha is not working on contact page. It shows it but you can submit form without selecting captcha.

Post by leeburgess » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:23 am

Forget that cleared cache and now works on forms. Will take a look at your plugin for admin panel.