Post by imals » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:57 pm

Hi All,

I'm having an issue with my free shipping. i've set my free shipping for 150, but when ever a customer buy lower than 150 they are also entitled for the free shipping. I've check the error log but nothing is shown. I'm using oc 3.0.2.0. Hope someone can help me

Post by Johnathan » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:33 pm

The total is based on the sub-total of products only, so make sure you're not factoring in coupons or other discounts. (If you do need to factor those in, you'll need a commercial extension like Total-Based Shipping, that can factor in other line items.)

If that's not the issue, double-check your default currency and currency conversion values. One of those could be off. Also, you should check the 3.0.2.0 bug topic, to see if this is a reported bug. (I don't think it is, but I haven't checked that topic in a long time myself.)

If you still have problems after that, post some screenshots of your currency setup and your free shipping setup.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by imals » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:49 am

Hi Johnathan,

thanks for the feedback, i will try and look into the matter as you said. i will share if this error still occured.