Post by Flealick » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:00 pm

Good Day all
Apologies if this seems like a stupid question. I have a theme that i am currently using for my opencart 3 install called "HandArt", but it seems the quickview is missing the description of the product. I have successfully managed to insert the full description of the product into the quickview but its way to long. I would like to put a short description instread. Among all the digging for the code line in the rest of the template i have come up empty handed. and its really frustrating.

Now, I do know where this line of code goes, but im not sure what the line of code is, or what it looks like. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help with this as i am really stuck.

Thank you in advance

Post by OSWorX » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:40 pm

Flealick wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:00 pm
Good Day all
Apologies if this seems like a stupid question. I have a theme that i am currently using for my opencart 3 install called "HandArt", but it seems the quickview is missing the description of the product. I have successfully managed to insert the full description of the product into the quickview but its way to long. I would like to put a short description instread. Among all the digging for the code line in the rest of the template i have come up empty handed. and its really frustrating.

Now, I do know where this line of code goes, but im not sure what the line of code is, or what it looks like. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help with this as i am really stuck.

Thank you in advance
Sorry, but asking here about an unknown Theme is stupid.
Why you are not contacting the developer of that theme?

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:21 pm

As above, ask the theme developer or the Commercial Support forum for someone to do this for you.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom