Post by dickinsonwoodworking » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:53 am

Hello,
For some reason I am having one heck of a time getting OC set up this time around. I am getting the following Warning message during Step 3: Configuration of set up.
I have checked my username, password, and database are filled in correctly. So I am not sure what to do.

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. in D:\Hosting\12281670\html\Store\system\library\db\mysqli.php on line 7Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in D:\Hosting\12281670\html\Store\system\library\db\mysqli.php on line 10Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in D:\Hosting\12281670\html\Store\system\library\db\mysqli.php on line 10Notice: Undefined variable: mysql in D:\Hosting\12281670\html\Store\install\controller\install\step_3.php on line 280Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\Hosting\12281670\html\Store\install\controller\install\step_3.php on line 280

Post by straightlight » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:57 am

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
Contact your host to resolved this issue. The host resets the connection rather than acknowledging it.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by dickinsonwoodworking » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:23 am

I talked with my host and they said the issue is because the root config.php is blank. Is it supposed to be blank?

Post by straightlight » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:32 am

Both config.php files are not supposed to be blank. They both need to be properly configured with their URLs, relative server paths and database information.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Elevate » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:10 pm

It sounds like the install process needs to be run again and I would suggest emptying your database first before starting the process over.

ELEV8TE Website Development
https://www.elev8your.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by straightlight » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:13 pm

Also ensure to view the install.txt file from the downloaded ZIP file at opencart.com regarding folder permissions and also to set full credentials permissions on your database console.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON