Post by fadel.gaber » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:34 pm

Hello,

I am running opencart 1.5.6.4 until yesterday where I get a PHP error 500 error everywhere except the login and admin page (Most of the things in the admin page don't work, but I can log in). The error log is this:

Code: Select all

[22-Jun-2018 11:12:55 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Error: Disk full (/tmp/#sql_32402c_0.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device")<br />Error No: 1021<br />SELECT * FROM aoc_information i LEFT JOIN aoc_information_description id ON (i.information_id = id.information_id) LEFT JOIN aoc_information_to_store i2s ON (i.information_id = i2s.information_id) WHERE id.language_id = '1' AND i2s.store_id = '0' AND i.status = '1' ORDER BY i.sort_order, LCASE(id.title) ASC' in /home/adlhomel/public_html/system/database/ipsmysqli.php:46
Stack trace:
#0 /home/adlhomel/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_db.php(26): IPSMySQLi->query('SELECT * FROM a...')
#1 /home/adlhomel/public_html/catalog/model/catalog/information.php(10): DB->query('SELECT * FROM a...')
#2 /home/adlhomel/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_common_footer.php(31): ModelCatalogInformation->getInformations()
#3 /home/adlhomel/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php(58): Contro in /home/adlhomel/public_html/system/database/ipsmysqli.php on line 46
I cleared vqcache - Nothing
I cleared the /tmp directory - Nothing
Host provider said there is space both in my account and in the server. What could be the cause of this?

Edit: Could it be that the MySQL tmp folder is full rather than the web server tmp folder?

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:53 pm

/home/adlhomel/public_html/system/database/ipsmysqli.php
Well, you seem to use an ipsmysqli.php, wich is sure not a default 1.5.6.4 File ... ???
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by fadel.gaber » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:10 pm

IP_CAM wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:53 pm
/home/adlhomel/public_html/system/database/ipsmysqli.php
Well, you seem to use an ipsmysqli.php, wich is sure not a default 1.5.6.4 File ... ???
Ernie
Don't know what's going on. This lad seems to be having that file too with my version: viewtopic.php?t=186540

I am still unsure about that tmp file. Is it stored on a MySQL server that I don't have access to? I'm on shared hosting.

Post by straightlight » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:09 pm

[22-Jun-2018 11:12:55 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Error: Disk full (/tmp/#sql_32402c_0.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space...
Contact your host. Disk is full due on too many requests.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by MrPhil » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:15 pm

The MySQL database is trying to write a temporary file in /tmp while doing its business, and that filespace is filled up. This is a different filespace than the database itself, but running out of space is just as fatal. Your host will have to do some housecleaning to free up space. If you're lucky, someone was doing something that required a huge amount of /tmp space, but has already cleaned up after themselves, and your store will now operate properly.