language-editor-withnavigation.jpg (109.32 KiB) Viewed 3402 times

language-editor-pagenotfound.jpg

language-editor-pagenotfound.jpg (22.95 KiB) Viewed 3402 times

language-editor.jpg

language-editor.jpg (103.76 KiB) Viewed 3410 times

/Marcel

Post by straightlight » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:57 pm

This solution should fix the problem: viewtopic.php?f=201&t=187286#p702006

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ignonimas » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:18 pm

Hello,

i have the same problem, i replaced the "translation_form" and "translation_list" files, i mean their content as per the links from github provided, but i still got the same problem - other pages do not open, Page Not Found it says ???

There were 64 entries when i did this, i cleared cache in dashboard, i saved new entry, i re-saved the visible 20 entries, all that did not help.
I use OpenCart 3.0.2.0 , custom theme that is good for OpenCart X2 and X3.

I accidently changed places the contents of the two files and saved, but then before even going to admin i re-saved them, so i dont believe this could have nullify the changes.

Has anyone got any ideas? Maybe the contents in those github links have been renewed and is somewhere else but i dont see it?

Thanks

Post by straightlight » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:59 pm

After making modifications or replacing any files, ensure to apply these steps: viewtopic.php?f=176&p=725084#p718325

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ignonimas » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:50 pm

Thank you straightlight,

i did not knew about this one : - admin - > extensions - > modifications - >

but anyway, cleared and refreshed and still no luck :(

i have a suspicion that some of the old translation entries are not available with new version of translator, please see in picture - some entries have no more initial word in that group where it was before, and blanks are left. i cleared the first page, but there may be more in other pages, the ones that i cannot access.. the logical course would be deleting them all and starting translating all over again , but... 64 entries!!

Attachments

probable reason.jpg

probable reason.jpg (180.92 KiB) Viewed 2958 times

Post by ignonimas » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:04 pm

continuation... i deleted all translated entries, and re-entered 22 of them, as you can suspect still the same problem - page not found when i look at the next page..

However, a new clue - possibly it will be helpful for someone solving many problems - the administration panel view of the language editor has an error, it says : Showing 1 to 20 of 22 (2 Pages)
BUT, there are 3 pages shown in the blocks.. perhaps it is clearer what i mean if you see the picture. Could this be indication of some particular error?

Or, not sure if this is important (well obviously all error messages are important, but not sure if really important in this case) but i got this error message for a shot time and then it disappeared, i did nothing to provoke it at that particular time nor to eliminate it, it just appeared and disappeadred like a ghost :

Warning: unlink(/home/ekojines/ocartdata/storage/cache/cache.catalog.language.1528884924): No such file or directory in /home/ekojines/public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 17Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ekojines/public_html/system/framework.php:42) in /home/ekojines/public_html/catalog/controller/startup/session.php on line 25

Thank you again for any feedback.

Attachments

language editor error.jpg

language editor error.jpg (113.15 KiB) Viewed 2947 times

Post by ignonimas » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Allright, i am doing all over again: deleted the translation entries from admin panel => Design => Language Editor, then put back the original translation twig files, cleared caches and refreshed as per instructions provided, then replaced the contents of translation twig files as per links provided from github. Again, cleared caches and refreshed as per instructions provided.

And then again the buttons [Add new] and [Delete] inside the admin panel => Design => Language Editor are changed, it looks like there is some kind of problem with their appearance, please see the picture attached.
So is this how they should look or not? The problem with PAGE NOT FOUND remains, i am trying to find what is wrong, why is it not solved if i follow the steps provided??????? is the whole section of my website's Languge Editor not working properly?

Please answer anyone, at least if that is how the buttons should be looking after the bug fix?

Attachments

button display.jpg

button display.jpg (65.08 KiB) Viewed 2913 times

Post by sw!tch » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:44 am

Just try the controller from the master branch.

https://github.com/opencart/opencart/bl ... lation.php

See if it resolves the pagination issue. Looks like it was updated.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Send a PM for Custom Work.
Backup and learn how to recover before you make any changes!

Post by ignonimas » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:49 pm

THANK YOU so much sw!tch !!!!!!

this has fixed it all!!