Post by nicoalbrecht » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:53 pm

Recently my opencart 2.0.1.1 contact form stopped working. I am hosting on site ground and had a chat with them. It seems the have nothing in place that would block it after talking to them. Whenever I submit via contact form it only refreshes the page , no message or change of url. It seems everything else is working order , cs sign up etc... mail is via php but smtp ( exchange ) same problem. Any idea or help would be appreciated.

Post by scottyboyyy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:06 am

Have you made any changes to these files or are they the clean versions?

Is your mail set up correctly in the admin -> store -> setting?

So when customer sign up, forget password, etc is mail working? If yes then settings are correct, if not then I believe here lies your problem. It may be worth giving the hosting support access to the admin side and ask them to set up the mail for you.

Post by nicoalbrecht » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:45 am

Everything else is working , new customer , forget password , orders all go through and I tested that. I have hosting via site ground and they checked they end and confirmed nothing is blocking it ( firewall etc... ) I am using default installation no custom theme , also error log doesn't show anything in regards to php mail , same goes for smtp setup It was working but recently decided to not work anymore.