Post by GaryJames » Sun May 27, 2018 8:05 am

Hi board members, I am using opecart 3.0.2.0 on siteground server. I installed the authorize.net AIM payment gateway and applied the Log In and Trans Key properly. I selected live live in the extension. I then made sure the authorize.net API was live.

Tech support at auth told me it could be the end point on my url pointing to a test url?

I also changed the time stamp in auth to the same zone the server is in and didn't work

I tried the guest check out and a registered account that didn't work

I tried changing payment method to COS cash on delivery and it took the sale

I went into settings and made sure opencart was not in maintenance mode I also cleared cache

Tried different credit cards and every one gets the same error

"This transaction cannot be accepted."

Post by sw!tch » Sun May 27, 2018 9:45 am

Are you sure the Transaction Key is correct? Double check that and see if you can get the error code.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Send a PM for Custom Work.
Backup and learn how to recover before you make any changes!

Post by GaryJames » Mon May 28, 2018 8:56 am

Hi sw!tch. I did that time stamp issue where I coordinated authorize.net time stamp with my server. I did just now regenerate a trans key and it's working.
I don't know if that time stamp was it but I regenerated the key....applied it and now the cart is taking order. Very weird. Thank you for the reply.
sw!tch wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 9:45 am
Are you sure the Transaction Key is correct? Double check that and see if you can get the error code.

Post by sw!tch » Mon May 28, 2018 1:07 pm

Yeah pretty sure it's the transaction key that causes that error, sometimes you have to regenerate a new one.

Glad its resolved.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Send a PM for Custom Work.
Backup and learn how to recover before you make any changes!