Post by cybertai » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:35 pm

Hi, after copying all the files via FTP, i head on to /install and it shows me

Code: Select all

Error: A theme has not been assigned to this store!
I tried to enter admin and it shows me this:

Post by straightlight » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:39 pm

In your OC database setting table, ensure the theme_default_status 's value is set to 1 .

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by olhutch » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:28 am

Hi, I've got the same problem, my theme_default_status is set to 1. I have a few more options on the menu though (everything but the extentions options).
In System Setting my Theme is set to "heading_title" and its the only option in the drop down box, I was previously using a Big Shop Theme.
Any other Idea's? Thanks is advance for any help.

Cheers

Post by bne » Fri May 11, 2018 7:21 pm

Hello, same issue here. After upgrading from 1.5.6 to 3.0.2.0 the message "Error: A theme has not been assigned to this store!" appears. In Backend under "System" / "Settings" in the corresponding Shop Entry under "Theme" we have the only option "heading_title". If the entry is saved withoud changes (therefore it will save the "heading_title" as Theme :) an error "Warning: Please check the form carefully for errors! " is thrown. Any ideas how i can put in the theme?

bne

Post by ms_cjohansson » Fri May 25, 2018 2:33 pm

Hey I was able to fix this, the problem is that the default theme is not activated when you have performed an upgrade.

* First verify that your admin users group has all the permissions by clicking System > Users > Your user and then System > Users > User Groups.
* Second visit Extensions > Extensions, select Themes, then press the + button to active default theme
* Third visit System > Settings > Main Store > Select default theme and then save
* Fourth visit front-page to verify that problem is solved

Post by laurietabg » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:28 pm

ms_cjohansson wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 2:33 pm
Hey I was able to fix this, the problem is that the default theme is not activated when you have performed an upgrade.

* First verify that your admin users group has all the permissions by clicking System > Users > Your user and then System > Users > User Groups.
* Second visit Extensions > Extensions, select Themes, then press the + button to active default theme
* Third visit System > Settings > Main Store > Select default theme and then save
Okay and what if IT IS assigned? I see my theme in Modules (and it is forbidden) , but not in Themes. Been stuck 3 days and can`t manage to enable it.

Post by olahmyde » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:08 am

laurietabg wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:28 pm
ms_cjohansson wrote:

Okay and what if IT IS assigned? I see my theme in Modules (and it is forbidden) , but not in Themes. Been stuck 3 days and can`t manage to enable it.
I could help out? if you're ready, hit me up. I wouldn't request for your admin details dont worry. I have been in a situation like this, so i might be able to help

Post by straightlight » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:42 am

Regarding the heading_title key, the language code must be properly defined in the oc_language table.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by rlmodranski » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:29 am

Laurietagb's fix worked to restore my dashboard; however, I still have the error on my store frontpage. Any other ideas????

Post by rlmodranski » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:15 am

ms_cjohansson wrote:

This fixed a dashboard problem I had; however, I still have no theme, and now I don't have permission to change anything. I get this warning in a pretty pink strip across the top of the page: Warning: You do not have permission to modify settings! And a similar warning in all other modules. HELP!!!

Post by rlmodranski » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:56 am

Could you give us all a heads up on how to fix this?
It's not letting me upgrade my permissions, so I can't change to the default theme . . .

olahmyde wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:08 am
laurietabg wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:28 pm
ms_cjohansson wrote:

I could help out? if you're ready, hit me up. I wouldn't request for your admin details dont worry. I have been in a situation like this, so i might be able to help