Post by ilyaV » Thu May 17, 2018 2:35 am

Hi
(First of all I must say sorry for my English)

I need to create a page with filtered products through all categories.

For example:
- we have different products in different categories, and in all these categories there are some products which are made of aluminium, and there are some products made of steel, and also there are some products which are made both of aluminium and steel.
- so there is filter group called "Metal" with different filter names "aluminium", "steel", etc.

So I need to create a page which contain all products made of aluminium. And I need to create a page which contain all products made of steel.

Please advise the module.

And sorry for my English once again.

ilya

Post by Johnathan » Thu May 17, 2018 5:31 am

Hi Ilya-

If you want to set up your metal values as Attributes in OpenCart, you could use Filter by Attribute Module for this. It will let you filter products on any category page, and show the relevant products that are in that category + have that attribute.

If you already the values set up as the built-in OpenCart filters, then Ultimate Filters Module can do the same thing with built-in filters (as well as attributes, options, and other things). Both extensions work the same, but Ultimate Filters is more powerful.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator