Post by MaxD » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:00 pm

Hello, guys!

My OpenCart 3 extensions are not visible at build-in extension store at Extensions -> Marketplace.
I have not found any info about this. I see, that only OpenCart Partner's extensions are listed there.
Is it true that you need to be OpenCart Partner to be visible at shop Marketplace?

I have applied for it at Account -> Apply to become a partner but had no reply for month already. Is it working at all?

Post by thekrotek » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:59 pm

I believe, you need to submit your extension to cloud. But not sure, since I don't work with OC3.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by MaxD » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:40 pm

Oh, you are right! One of my extensions that was approved for the Cloud, is really visible!
Thank you )

It turned out, that built-in Marketplace displays everyone as Opencart Partner ))
For example, here is my extension - https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... h=testsite
If you find it at built-in Marketplace (search "testsite"), it will be displayed as "Developed by OpenCart Partner" and "12 Months free support" (but it is 6 months really).

Post by IP_CAM » Wed May 02, 2018 10:42 am

@MaxD: Well, great to see, that you're still active around OC ! :D
But as you know well, I assume, it was foreseeable, that certain 'things' need to be
adopted to 'real world habits', to allow OC, to get the scene a little better under control
again. And since free Mods with built-in Malware even exist(ed?) in the OC Extension
Section, it would be an attempted suicide, to continue in the way, as it worked so far.

But why not be an OpenCart Partner, as a Coder, who probably made more friends and
Fan's than most others around OC !?
Thumbs up! :D
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by MaxD » Wed May 02, 2018 5:09 pm

Thank you, Ernie! Nice to see you remember me )

Post by IP_CAM » Thu May 03, 2018 10:34 am

Well, how could I ever forget you, by playing around with your famous OpenShop
Code day by day, for the past 4 Years already ... :laugh: :crazy:

After all, it paved the way for me, to get a little smarter on those OC things. And
soon, I'm gonna have the upmost modern OS Extensions ever built, by use of
today's OC v.2+ Theme Technology, combined with the best Extensions found.
This, in addition to a good range of goodies out of your famous last OpenShop
Release, and by use of your fantastic working VqMod Pro.

And , despite of probably looking like the last 1.5.6.x Warrior for some, as long as it works
better, and faster, and obviously more secure than anything else too, I'm gonna stick with it ... 8)
Good Luck ;)
Ernie
---
PS. Just too bad, your own forum is always full of carbage, if it could be filtered, it could be of help!

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland